news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-10-2009, 04:11 AM   #31
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Ghostlaced,
I already did this thread topic a while back, and it got moved to the classics sections. That was before the forum crash though, I believe, so I guess the thread is gone. Anyway, your version of the topic will not be a classic, cause you're a jabroni.
wtf?

Im thrilled u finally woke up an took that general chat legend bullshit down dog your in the top 10 most l'z taken when it comes to lame threadz dog. U run em all. Everyonez got a classic, i never seen u with one tho so dont brag about some shit that aint true. Ive had 4 and run about 500 and none suck like yours dont even bring up thread quality check.... Infact give up the whole gimmick dog an be yourself u CANT lie, WE know U know We aint stupid so QUIT playin it off like we dont notice the same repetitive shittiness and arent tired of it. I aint tryin to hurt your feelers dog but give us a fuckin break. step it up or get out the way cuz u have acheived absolutely NOTHING worth bragging about in GENERAL CHAt
Old 01-10-2009, 07:05 AM   #32
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Dude, you take the general chat too seriously. I've had classic threads before in the past, like I said. It's a fact. I wasn't trying to brag, cheese curl. I am being myself. I'm not trying to think about something 'cool' to say dude, so get off my back. You're like the most wish washy, wacked out one at the forum. One minute you're repping a person, and the next you are infuriated by that same person. I don't know if it's cause you post when you're wasted or high sometimes, or you're just a weird dude. But it's creepy.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 10:55 AM   #33
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SICKA! View Post
wtf?

Im thrilled u finally woke up an took that general chat legend bullshit down dog your in the top 10 most l'z taken when it comes to lame threadz dog. U run em all. Everyonez got a classic, i never seen u with one tho so dont brag about some shit that aint true. Ive had 4 and run about 500 and none suck like yours dont even bring up thread quality check.... Infact give up the whole gimmick dog an be yourself u CANT lie, WE know U know We aint stupid so QUIT playin it off like we dont notice the same repetitive shittiness and arent tired of it. I aint tryin to hurt your feelers dog but give us a fuckin break. step it up or get out the way cuz u have acheived absolutely NOTHING worth bragging about in GENERAL CHAt
look at this sorry ass loser taking pride in his e accomplishments hahahah wat a fuckin loser!

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 11:00 AM   #34
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
look at this sorry ass loser taking pride in his e accomplishments hahahah wat a fuckin loser!

AAAHAHAHAHAHA.... what a fucking chump huh? is he your idol?
talk about hypocrite son, YOU LIVE FOR THIS SHIT!

Old 01-10-2009, 11:12 AM   #35
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutage View Post
AAAHAHAHAHAHA.... what a fucking chump huh? is he your idol?
talk about hypocrite son, YOU LIVE FOR THIS SHIT!

this faggots mad cuz he keeps takin mad e L'z hahahah

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-10-2009, 11:20 AM   #36
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

takin Ls? how... lol... your mad cus you fucked up life. fag.

i said to fathertime, that eating and postin on wucorp isnt a hobby. and he said hes already tried to tell you that. you should listen to him, instead of trying to "e-diss" people that are 8 years younger than you online... so, to summarise... get a life.

^now thats serious, about as serious as your heart condition.
Old 01-10-2009, 11:25 AM   #37
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutage View Post
takin Ls? how... lol... your mad cus you fucked up life. fag.

i said to fathertime, that eating and postin on wucorp isnt a hobby. and he said hes already tried to tell you that. you should listen to him, instead of trying to "e-diss" people that are 8 years younger than you online... so, to summarise... get a life.

^now thats serious, about as serious as your heart condition.
mad cuz i exposed him to be the faggot every one knew he was

wutage

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-10-2009, 11:46 AM   #38
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Dude, you take the general chat too seriously. I've had classic threads before in the past, like I said. It's a fact. I wasn't trying to brag, cheese curl. I am being myself. I'm not trying to think about something 'cool' to say dude, so get off my back. You're like the most wish washy, wacked out one at the forum. One minute you're repping a person, and the next you are infuriated by that same person. I don't know if it's cause you post when you're wasted or high sometimes, or you're just a weird dude. But it's creepy.

WHEN HAVE I EVER REPPED YOU,IN YOUR "CLASSIC BEFORE THE CRASH" ?HAAHAH
SHIT I NEVER REP YOU,NEVER WILL. NO CLASSICS DONT LIE, NEVER HAD ONE SO SHUT THA FUCK UP ABOUT IT. THATS ALL I BASICALLY SAID. AND THAT IM GLAD U KNOW U AINT EVEN CLOSE TO LEGENDARY.
Old 01-10-2009, 11:52 AM   #39
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

takes the interwebz seriousl delirious^

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-10-2009, 12:28 PM   #40
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
this faggots mad cuz he keeps takin mad e L'z hahahah

LMAO !

ultimate
Old 01-10-2009, 12:35 PM   #41
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
*Fixed*

lmaooooooo!
NIKLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 01:30 PM   #42
Tage
John W. Henry

^bwaaaaahahahahahaahah
Old 01-10-2009, 01:37 PM   #43
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

bitch nigga^^

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-10-2009, 01:43 PM   #44
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SICKA! View Post
WHEN HAVE I EVER REPPED YOU,IN YOUR "CLASSIC BEFORE THE CRASH" ?HAAHAH
SHIT I NEVER REP YOU,NEVER WILL. NO CLASSICS DONT LIE, NEVER HAD ONE SO SHUT THA FUCK UP ABOUT IT. THATS ALL I BASICALLY SAID. AND THAT IM GLAD U KNOW U AINT EVEN CLOSE TO LEGENDARY.
Why are you so concerned with my general chat posting? lol Are you like the general chat police or something. I thought you were off of all those drugs? Like I said, I'm not lying cornball. And you actually just gave me a positive rep this past week, ya douchebag. lol

Who here roller skates... 01-03-2009 01:01 AM SICKA! SSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUU!!!!!

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 01:54 PM   #45
Masta Chilla
Fist of Justice

Masta Chilla crouching tigerMasta Chilla crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Masta Chilla Send a message via MSN to Masta Chilla

Masta Chilla is offline   Reply With Quote