news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-09-2009, 09:43 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default A 140 year old lobster is saved before being eaten at a restaurant?

I didn't realize lobsters can live that long?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW YORK – A new lease on life — at 140? That's what a Manhattan lobster got Friday, when the 20-pound crustacean named George was released from a swanky Park Avenue restaurant's tank. City Crab and Seafood agreed to a request from People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals to let the lobster return to the Atlantic Ocean.

"We applaud the folks at City Crab and Seafood for their compassionate decision to allow this noble old-timer to live out his days in freedom and peace," said PETA President Ingrid E. Newkirk.

Some scientists estimate lobsters can live to be more than 100 years old. PETA and the restaurant gauged George's age at about 140, using a rule of thumb based on the creature's weight.

Caught off Newfoundland, Canada, George lived in the tank for about 10 days. He was to be released Saturday near Kennebunkport, Maine, in an area where lobster trapping is forbidden.

The lobster was to make the trip to Maine in a plastic foam cooler, surrounded by seaweed, cold packs and wet newspapers.

George's life was saved by a diner who notified PETA after spotting the crustacean at the restaurant, where steamed Maine lobster goes for $27 per pound, said PETA spokesman Michael McGraw.

He said there have been at least a half-dozen other lobster "liberations" in restaurants around the country.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 09:45 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

George the Lobster, after his rescue:

Old 01-09-2009, 09:48 PM   #3
Dokuro
復活の呪文

Dokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal son

fuck PETA

Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 09:50 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

^ Got viciously attacked by a lobster at a restaurant when he was a kid.

Old 01-09-2009, 11:34 PM   #5
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so they saved a 140 year old lobster and killed a 20 year old lobster instead? i don't get it. what did this do?
Old 01-09-2009, 11:37 PM   #6
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

PETA is gay, thats what it did.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:39 PM   #7
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If I was 140, I hope somebody would have the compassion to just eat me.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:43 PM   #8
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this lobster is a punk and a coward. he should have said "you know what, i'm 140 years old. i've lived a long and meaningful life. take me, not the youngster." i'll never look at lobster the same again. some of you might say that i shouldn't stereotype lobsters, but i've seen this too many times. they're lazy, they collect welfare and now this bullshit with wanting to be freed because he is 140.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:44 PM   #9
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
If I was 140, I hope somebody would have the compassion to just eat me.

do you have a pussy?
Old 01-09-2009, 11:57 PM   #10
check two
N.I.

You got it all wrong man. George Lobster paid his dues. All he wants is to ride off into the sunset peacefully, when it's his time to go.

Old 01-10-2009, 12:11 AM   #11
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

like bruce willis in armogeddon or gene hackman in the poseidon adventure, george the lobster got to sacrifice himself for the youngsters. this action is unheard of. i am disappointed in george
Old 01-10-2009, 01:06 AM   #12
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Dane View Post
fuck PETA

the leader of peta once said "EVEN IF THEY CAME UP WITH A CURE FOR AIDS THROUGH ANIMAL RESEARCH, WE'D BE AGAINST IT""

oh really? so saving a piece of shit lobster is more important then saving a human? if their childr was in the hospital with aids on their death bed, they would say well at least that cow lived? fucken dirty cunts they are those peta bastards

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 01:09 AM   #13
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
do you have a pussy?
never had a bitch toss your salad?

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 01:09 AM   #14
check two
N.I.

Calm down Hectis. lol George isn't such a bad lobsta.

Old 01-10-2009, 01:11 AM   #15
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Calm down Hectis. lol George isn't such a bad lobsta.
well peta is a collection of dick blowers

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote