news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 01-12-2009, 04:31 PM   #16
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

Beat is quite nice tbh!!

dont like the hook one bit, fiddy was average, the more he releases the worse it gets

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:05 PM   #17
swizz-chef
i'm from s-WU-tzerland

swizz-chef shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to swizz-chef

what a fucking annoying hook....well, it's aight..
Old 01-12-2009, 06:23 PM   #18
SickT
Pretty Toney

SickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkey

That beat was weak, sounds like preemo did it in 2 minutes. Hook was shit too.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:17 PM   #19
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

i like it...lyrics were predicitable.....but the shit does bang....its

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:33 PM   #20
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

good track

50 needs to do figure out how to do track with more than just 2 minutes of material and a minute of talkin at the end
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:44 PM   #21
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
good track

50 needs to do figure out how to do track with more than just 2 minutes of material and a minute of talkin at the end
hahaha yeah .

its bangin though

8/10

my take on it is hes heading in the right direction thus far from what im hearing.

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 09:13 PM   #22
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

50 is mediocre on the mic and i was never a fan of his mumbling flow, but id rather listen to this then kanye's garbage

atleast its hip hop
Old 01-12-2009, 10:02 PM   #23
hehsy5sy5

hehsy5sy5 shaolin monk

not bad, dis is better than most of the things he made in the last few years lol
hehsy5sy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:56 PM   #24
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hehsy5sy5 View Post
not bad, dis is better than most of the things he made in the last few years lol
^lol

naw the beat aint whack...preemo has yet to put out a whack beat

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 01:35 PM   #25
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

not bad at all
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 01:41 PM   #26
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

the more I listen to it, his verse is pretty nice. Jus to short
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 04:04 PM   #27
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

im sure there iz more in store .

yeah the verse is pretty dope, Primo came half ass and it still bangs .

ONGH

im curious to see what he has in store for Em?

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:01 PM   #28
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
i'm gonna listen in a minute but that's weird because Preemo said in interviews recently that he gave a beat to 50 Cent but he passed on it so Preem gave it to NYG'z instead. what's up with that??
feelin this, dunno what people got against it, other than it 50 on there, if it was anyone else spittin on there you'd think it was the shit...
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 04:17 PM   #29
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah i ain't got a problem with 50, i really like "Get Rich or Die Trying" and Preemo is definitely in my top-3 producers ever but this beat doesn't live up to the expectations i got when he talked about the joint in interviews. i'm sure it would sound alot better if it was properly mixed, mastered and with Preem doing some of his famous cuts for a hook.

this is nothing more than a freestyle from 50 though, he would never put this on his album like this.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 05:07 PM   #30
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the track aint nuttin special...

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote