news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 01-13-2009, 06:08 PM   #16
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

[quote=Slick;1450988]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
Why do you have to insult me in every thread when I ask you very politely to stop spamming my thread with something that isn't very useful to any of us.

You fail to realize that you insulted me first

I was contributing to the thread and then you had to be a little smart ass

So you can suck a dick

fuck your thread
Insulted you?

I was merely referring to my reference that I wasn't referring to you with my statement. My post was just explaining my choices...
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 06:11 PM   #17
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

[QUOTE=Shizzah;1450993]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post

Insulted you?

I was merely referring to my reference that I wasn't referring to you with my statement. My post was just explaining my choices...
Your post was in regards to what I said, clearly

stfu
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 06:16 PM   #18
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

[quote=Slick;1450997]
Quote:

Your post was in regards to what I said, clearly

stfu
You keep insulting me. This is Digital Underground... be an ass in another section. Here I don't want to argue with anyone, but your insulting just begs for responses. Please, let's stop arguing. You're right, you're the smartest guy ever, you have better taste et cetera... Happy?
Old 01-13-2009, 06:17 PM   #19
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

"was I talking to you?" thats some little 15 year old faggot smart ass shit

it was a negative thing to say and you were the first one to spark the negativity, i simply reacted to it

there aint nothin else to say about it either
Old 01-13-2009, 06:18 PM   #20
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
"was I talking to you?" thats some little 15 year old faggot smart ass shit

it was a negative thing to say and you were the first one to spark the negativity, i simply reacted to it

there aint nothin else to say about it either
Ah, yes, there comes the 15-year-old argument.

That is worn out. Completely.
Old 01-13-2009, 06:20 PM   #21
Paranoid
-

Quote:
Ah, yes, there comes the 15-year-old argument.

That is worn out. Completely.
Oh, try paying attention to all the other valid points I just made instead of trying to change the subject
Old 01-13-2009, 06:23 PM   #22
Paranoid
-

you ruined your own thread and you were the first to be an asshole, you just fail to realize it
Old 01-13-2009, 06:36 PM   #23
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

interstate '76 is ill.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 06:51 PM   #24
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Shizzah, u fail to see what had to be done to release a game like GTA IV, you should compare it to other 'good' games like Saint's Row 2 and the wack imitators, then u'll see the genius of it all. Plus the multiplayer modes add a looot to the game itself and it's final score . I'd give it a 90 [for comparison, I gave Vice City a 90, GTA 3 a 88 and San Andreas a total score of 83....yeah, I'm a bad motherfucker.]
Old 01-13-2009, 07:07 PM   #25
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
Shizzah, u fail to see what had to be done to release a game like GTA IV, you should compare it to other 'good' games like Saint's Row 2 and the wack imitators, then u'll see the genius of it all. Plus the multiplayer modes add a looot to the game itself and it's final score . I'd give it a 90 [for comparison, I gave Vice City a 90, GTA 3 a 88 and San Andreas a total score of 83....yeah, I'm a bad motherfucker.]
Yes, I completely understand. But GTA IV didn't bring anything new to the table except multiplayer and chores. Now, San Andreas was a step forward, and a step in the right direction, it added planes, bicycles, lowriders, gyms, driving school, flying school... GTA IV just took all of that out, and slapped pretty graphics and more smoothed-out animations for crashing.

I'm just saying it's the game that I looked forward to a lot, I mean... I set the whole gaming calendar according to GTA IV's release. And they slap me with that game.

I understand I'm a bit too harsh, but I'm not. I really don't like that game too much. I understand y'all don't agree, and that's reasonable.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:18 PM   #26
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

In retrospect, most games I played in 2008 weren't that good. I enjoyed GTA IV, I loved Fallout 3, but I think I had more fun playing Grim Fandango and Dreamfall last year.

Best game right now is Fifa 09 though. Online it's fucking mad.

Not saying GTA and Fallout suck, but they got pretty boring quick.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:40 PM   #27
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
Saints Row 2 doesn't suck. Its fun. Alot more fun than GTA4.

I liked GTA4 alot, but it got boring quick. The other GTA's were never boring. San Andreas is still the best so far.

They should do the next one in Hong Kong. Its perfect. Theres a big wilderness section in the north inc beaches etc), an airport, great interesting city, other types of public transport, best skyscrapers, varied terrain that goes high and low, lots of interesting people, plus english is an accepted language. But at the same time its quite compact. Its about time they went to Asia.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:47 PM   #28
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
They should do the next one in Hong Kong. Its perfect. Theres a big wilderness section in the north inc beaches etc), an airport, great interesting city, other types of public transport, best skyscrapers, varied terrain that goes high and low, lots of interesting people, plus english is an accepted language. But at the same time its quite compact. Its about time they went to Asia.
I was exactly thinking that or Dubai.
Old 01-14-2009, 04:07 AM   #29
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah, GTA San Andreas will never be the best GTA, it's either IV or Vice City.

the whole site was too big, some missions really sucked, I wasn't having fun with girlfriends, and I did found everything [but the shells, those are fucking hard to find]

the story is koo in the first two cities, but in the third it's just a bad excuse for stupid missions [the one you have a guy strapped in the front of your car is a crazy mission tho]

plus a lot, a lot of bugs.. I fucking hated when I entered a building and the camera went beserk...

like I said, SA was a 83 for me. Sometimes bigger does not mean better, if it isn't focused.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:13 AM   #30
Ritter
'Section 9'

I loved San Andreas, but Vice City was my favorite.

GTA IV looks brilliant... looks, but I didn't find it fun after the first 2 days. I just can't get into it. wera, you tried OutCry?