news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 01-13-2009, 07:18 PM   #16
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

In retrospect, most games I played in 2008 weren't that good. I enjoyed GTA IV, I loved Fallout 3, but I think I had more fun playing Grim Fandango and Dreamfall last year.

Best game right now is Fifa 09 though. Online it's fucking mad.

Not saying GTA and Fallout suck, but they got pretty boring quick.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:40 PM   #17
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
Shizzah, u fail to see what had to be done to release a game like GTA IV, you should compare it to other 'good' games like Saint's Row 2 and the wack imitators, then u'll see the genius of it all. Plus the multiplayer modes add a looot to the game itself and it's final score . I'd give it a 90 [for comparison, I gave Vice City a 90, GTA 3 a 88 and San Andreas a total score of 83....yeah, I'm a bad motherfucker.]
Saints Row 2 doesn't suck. Its fun. Alot more fun than GTA4.

I liked GTA4 alot, but it got boring quick. The other GTA's were never boring. San Andreas is still the best so far.

They should do the next one in Hong Kong. Its perfect. Theres a big wilderness section in the north inc beaches etc), an airport, great interesting city, other types of public transport, best skyscrapers, varied terrain that goes high and low, lots of interesting people, plus english is an accepted language. But at the same time its quite compact. Its about time they went to Asia.

Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:47 PM   #18
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
They should do the next one in Hong Kong. Its perfect. Theres a big wilderness section in the north inc beaches etc), an airport, great interesting city, other types of public transport, best skyscrapers, varied terrain that goes high and low, lots of interesting people, plus english is an accepted language. But at the same time its quite compact. Its about time they went to Asia.
I was exactly thinking that or Dubai.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 04:07 AM   #19
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah, GTA San Andreas will never be the best GTA, it's either IV or Vice City.

the whole site was too big, some missions really sucked, I wasn't having fun with girlfriends, and I did found everything [but the shells, those are fucking hard to find]

the story is koo in the first two cities, but in the third it's just a bad excuse for stupid missions [the one you have a guy strapped in the front of your car is a crazy mission tho]

plus a lot, a lot of bugs.. I fucking hated when I entered a building and the camera went beserk...

like I said, SA was a 83 for me. Sometimes bigger does not mean better, if it isn't focused.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:13 AM   #20
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

I loved San Andreas, but Vice City was my favorite.

GTA IV looks brilliant... looks, but I didn't find it fun after the first 2 days. I just can't get into it. wera, you tried OutCry?
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 06:25 PM   #21
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah, I never took my time, I'm currently mostly in school, working and sharping my liquid sword.
Old 01-16-2009, 06:43 AM   #22
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by iove View Post
In retrospect, most games I played in 2008 weren't that good. I enjoyed GTA IV, I loved Fallout 3, but I think I had more fun playing Grim Fandango and Dreamfall last year.
Now that is some true hardcore gamin shyt right there man! I fux wit both these games

Although I think Fallout 3 was a blast. I'm on my second go round right now.