news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-14-2009, 01:21 PM   #1
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Just A Hobby That I learnt In The Lobby

What do you faggits do when you're not bitching at eachother on the InTeRwEbz...or listening to Hip-Hop?

Hobbies, interest, etc....

Build, Faggits.
Old 01-14-2009, 01:25 PM   #2
The Void
The Ocean of Illusion...

The Void crouching tiger

It's just a hobby that I PICKED UP in the lobby....

Poker, jigsaw puzzles, video games.
The Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:32 PM   #3
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No.

This is my fred.

And my fred is called Just A Hobby I Learned In The Lobby.
Old 01-14-2009, 01:39 PM   #4
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I play football twice a week, I jog in fields, I toss biochemical slang, and attract bow-legged bitches with wide horse gaps.
Old 01-14-2009, 07:11 PM   #5
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

play video games, mostly Final Fantasy XI Online

make beats, alittle MCin

watch free movies (www.watch-movies.net)

smoke weed and chill with friends

screw around on internet

read

thats about it..
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 08:28 PM   #6
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Hahaha

Hobby?

Like Other Than Writin Me Scroolz In Mee Dungeon?

Well I Do Graf On Paper, I Watch Trillions Of Comedy Movies And Stand Up N Shit Like That, I Also Volunteer @ The Local Rehaab Center As ''head Chef''every Otha Week End, Uh Oh I Play Chess Wit Duh Yoof And The Famoh! Oh And Im A Competitive Eater And A Proffesion Pot Shmokah, And Co Host Many Wine And Liquor Tastings Thruout The Month N Shit....

I Just Dont Say Shit Tho.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:35 PM   #7
SickT
Pretty Toney

SickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkey

That's pretty much all i do. Plus Xbox 360 & hanging with my friends.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:38 PM   #8
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Oh Yea, I Rule In Halo 3, Only Game I Play Alot!
Old 01-14-2009, 09:15 PM   #9
SickT
Pretty Toney

SickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkey

^^ Yeah Halo 3 is dope.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:16 PM   #10
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

I play football a lot, make beats...
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:23 PM   #11
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well i also smoke alot of weed but really i consider this a habit or my life but if other peopel are saying it what the hell. i smoke weed.

weed helps me stay off the ceiling and helps me bichemical slang and concentrate on one thing like studying and not doing 5 things at once because i have ADD propably I watch TV/play xbox and listen to music and talk on the phone and wu corp and listen to music and read magazine because one thing cant satisfy my attention anough so its like a syndrome
Old 01-14-2009, 09:26 PM   #12
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

i also like to read really densely packed books like science books or logic that maybe i dont 100% understand but because they are so complicated they keep me interested and attentive otherwise i get bored and do something else.

this is why hip hop helps me i choose hip hop that has the densely packed lyrical vocabulary lots of different words like DOOM or Prodigy or Wu Tang or cannibal ox or Megalon because it keeps me interested and stuff.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:27 PM   #13
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i listen to music on youtube when bored.

Old 01-14-2009, 09:31 PM   #14
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

and on tuedays i go to quiz nights at the pub after football practise but last night my mate dave was meetign his girlfriend their and her parents (lol looser) were there and i felt kinda awkward so i spent most of the night smoking on my own outside or not answering questions. the night was also a washout because we couldnt buy any weed.

i still have no weed today.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:40 PM   #15
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Every Other Wednesday Me And My Girl, We Go For 6 Hours To The Local DoG pound, We Have A Program WherE PEOPLE BRING US THEIR DOGS SO We Help House Break/basic Training The Low Income Family Pets,
And Teach Them Hotta Be Responsible Pet Owners, But This The Hood So Its Rly Breakin Old Pitbulls Out Of Bad Habbits For Free.