news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-14-2009, 08:43 PM   #16
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

When I'm at home, I either study or chill on the computer. When I'm studying, it's either Maths or Biology, everything else is boring as fuck. When I'm on the computer, it's either chillin on the internet or gaming. I'm also starting out programming, so I'm learning C++ from a book I got as a New Year present. My birthday is in about a week, so I hope I at least get some CASH so I can have a decent night out.

That brings us too when I'm out. When I'm out, I do just about anything that can be done outside. Play football, basketball, just chill, have a walk across the city, ride on the bus with no destination. Whatever.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 08:49 PM   #17
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

When I'm alone in my room sometimes I stare at the wall
and in the back of my mind I hear my conscience call
Telling me I need a girl who's as sweet as a dove
for the first time in my life, I see I need love
There I was giggling about the games
that I had played with many hearts, and I'm not saying no names
Then the thought occured, tear drops made my eyes burn
as I said to myself look what you've done to her
I can feel it inside, I can't explain how it feels
all I know is that I'll never dish another raw deal
Playing make believe pretending that I'm true
holding in my laugh as I say that I love you
Saying amor kissing you on the ear
whispering I love you and I'll always be here
Although I often reminsce I can't believe that I found
a desire for true love floating around
Inside my soul because my soul is cold
one half of me deserves to be this way till I'm old
But the other half needs affection and joy
and the warmth that is created by a girl and a boy
I need love
I need love
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 08:52 PM   #18
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I watch females use pussy pumps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 08:53 PM   #19
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Hahahaha U And Me Both Buddy U And Me Both
Old 01-14-2009, 08:55 PM   #20
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

I have a job. I also DJ, and spend a lot of time collecting wax I find around the joints. Training in Gracie Jui Jitsu, read a lot, and generally admire my naked body infront of the mirror.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 08:57 PM   #21
SKAMPOE
Killem All

I Also Love To Stare A Womes Breasts Bouncing As They Walk Back In From Recess
Old 01-14-2009, 09:00 PM   #22
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like to watch females wit big butts when they walk by, but I try mybest to NOT get caught looking. I'm sneaky with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:12 PM   #23
SKAMPOE
Killem All

Its An Art Form To Stare At Chicks With Out Gettin Caught, My Wife Points Them Out To Me Lol Its Great, We Have A Very Open Relation Ship!
Old 01-14-2009, 09:18 PM   #24
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Watch room mates smoke bud, maybe join in but rare

power slam pitbulls into the snow

snowboard

drink whiskey

spit game @ butter pecans at the bar

doodle pictures

poop

cook expensive cuts of meat or make gourmet dinners

pee

drive my car like an asshole just to carry out a simple errand. but i make it a near death experience

build bird houses for NGE fund raisers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:47 PM   #25
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
Hahaha

Hobby?

Like Other Than Writin Me Scroolz In Mee Dungeon?

Well I Do Graf On Paper, I Watch Trillions Of Comedy Movies And Stand Up N Shit Like That, I Also Volunteer @ The Local Rehaab Center As ''head Chef''every Otha Week End, Uh Oh I Play Chess Wit Duh Yoof And The Famoh! Oh And Im A Competitive Eater And A Proffesion Pot Shmokah, And Co Host Many Wine And Liquor Tastings Thruout The Month N Shit....

I Just Dont Say Shit Tho.
LOL! stud.

right now i dont do shit but listen to and make music
i used to strip at a local gentlemens club though
Old 01-14-2009, 09:49 PM   #26
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 01-15-2009, 05:25 AM   #27
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the usual shenanigans are:

smoking weed

listening to a boatload of hip-hop throughout the day

doing some weights with my bro on the weightbench

(thats me on the right,lmao)

producing beats

study various shyt to keep my mind occupied (mostly science related)

download & watch TONS of animation shows like I Am Weasel, American Dad, Cow & Chicken, Ren & Stimpy

^same with all genres of films

Moderate a coupla websites

Randomly drink bottles of Absinthe & Jägermeister

My step dad is a head chef so i know how to cook all sorts of restaurant food for me & the missus

some other shyt that i cant be bothered remembering cos it's too early in the morning..

Last edited by KERZO; 01-15-2009 at 05:28 AM.
KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 05:54 AM   #28
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

I'm a full time student, so I often study ... well actually it's more like just reading than studying, I don't like memorizing stuff so basically what I do is keep up with the readings and pay good attention in lectures so by the time the exams come I'm really familiar with everything and I only do revision before the exams

I love cooking and baking, now I don't have an oven so I just stick to cooking, I put much love in it and it's prolly one of the very few practical skills I got ... basically I don't even know if I'm good at anything else with my hands besides cooking and speed typing

I blaze a couple of times a week because it's enjoyable

I also enjoy comedy and traveling a lot when the budget allows, I consider myself a traveler by defintion
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:07 AM   #29
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

notice my sig ? cool.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:30 AM   #30
SKAMPOE
Killem All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
Watch room mates smoke bud, maybe join in but rare

power slam pitbulls into the snow
hahaha dats the best^^

snowboard

drink whiskey

spit game @ butter pecans at the bar

doodle pictures

poop

cook expensive cuts of meat or make gourmet dinners

pee

drive my car like an asshole just to carry out a simple errand. but i make it a near death experience
hahahah^^

build bird houses for NGE fund raisers.
hahahhaha^^^
yo robby, my fuckin dog got in to sum fence fighting last night with to other pits man,
chek it rah, i live in the third floor ''jig lives in the first floor'', a jamaican family live in the second floor ''rly good folks there'', anyway right, its like 1.30 in the morning, so my bitch tonka lets me know she has to go potty, so i open the back door like i always do and she runs down, shits and piss by her self, never leaves the yard cuz im just that good a trainer lol

but 3 houses down, there lives a young black family u know another statisticn well as much as they suck raising their kids they suck more as pet owners ''responsible pet owners'', so these fuckers own 2 pits ''boy n gurl'', im sure they been used for fighting cuz these fuckers are vicious, so this motha fuckin moreno lets these fuckin dogs of leash all the time out side while he adds more decals to his fuckin hooptie ''yes, @ 130 in the moenin'',
so i guess those dogs hear my dogs tags as she races down the stairs to potty right, so the dogs come from 2 houses down into my neighbors yard and start viciously barkin at my dog, and my dog being a bully breed too, my bitch aint hessitate to fence fight too, but there was 2 of those monsters so it goes with out sayin, my dog's face is ripped to shreds...

moment of silence please...

ok

now u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
LOL! stud.

right now i dont do shit but listen to and make music
i used to strip at a local gentlemens club though
ok, u do know that ''gentelmen's club'' is where the doods go right? = u strippin for doods now?!! = fag lmao

ladies clube if for the chicks to see doods nekked!