news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-15-2009, 09:14 AM   #16
SHAoLiN LoRD
OLDER G.O.D.

SHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkey

Ever think that Ghostface ghosts for Trife and thats why it sounds like trife.

U dumb ass Eurodope.
SHAoLiN LoRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 09:15 AM   #17
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

i like this type of style ghost is using.
famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 09:28 AM   #18
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

yo what do y'all think of the "ooh wee" mark ronson featuring? i think this is also a trife verse...and what about "the projects" The X-ecutioners feat.?
BGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 09:42 AM   #19
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGS View Post
yo what do y'all think of the "ooh wee" mark ronson featuring? i think this is also a trife verse...and what about "the projects" The X-ecutioners feat.?
Ooh Wee definate yes. Even though at first its harder to spot, he covered it up more back then, but it is.

The PJ's, No, I think he did that.

Its also obvious that he wrote Campfire, Take it Back, Heart Gently Weeps. (his best verses)
Old 01-15-2009, 09:48 AM   #20
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

^aight that's what i thought...although i wasn't quite sure with the projects...co-sign about the 8 diagrams verses...ghost should stop with that shit...trife style is nice - if trife uses it!!!
BGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 09:58 AM   #21
shystar36
Sticky Bandit

shystar36 drunken mastashystar36 drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to shystar36 Send a message via MSN to shystar36

truth be told i never made the connection but i always noticed that on the de la feature he spit unlike himself. i'm hating tho cause i love that track and i can't appreciate it as much anymore. if he oesn't think another artist is important enough to write some shit for, he shouldn't be on that record. i think de la, cormega, scarface and az deserve some effort. i think the new york track off az's a.w.o.l. album sounds like a trife verse too.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:12 AM   #22
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Maybe surrounding himself with the likes of shawn wiggs has caused him to lose the ability to write raps?
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:44 AM   #23
blaksteez
PRODIGAL SUN

blaksteez crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Ooh Wee definate yes. Even though at first its harder to spot, he covered it up more back then, but it is.

Its also obvious that he wrote Campfire, Take it Back, Heart Gently Weeps. (his best verses)
Yeah man i say brign back ghost from Ironman era or clientele era!! see i seen interviews where people use to ask wat he was on about,thats why he switch his rhymes up but he shuda stuck to his won style,thats wat made him stand out..Just think..i was thinkiong of his verse on "black jesus" that was one hell of a sick verse,man needs to o back to that obscure ghost flash back style,,plus he sound to whiney nowadays !
blaksteez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:55 PM   #24
christbearer

christbearer shaolin monk

The Hell?
christbearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:58 PM   #25
SHAoLiN LoRD
OLDER G.O.D.

SHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by christbearer View Post
The Hell?
Yo Christ,

My Dawg. These kats are delusional.
SHAoLiN LoRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:59 PM   #26
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:

Its also obvious that he wrote Campfire, Take it Back, Heart Gently Weeps. (his best verses
)
I don't know about all of that.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 02:13 PM   #27
JEM
Wu-Veteran

JEM drunken mastaJEM drunken masta

Trife is ill..ghost is classic..either way the shit is hard..but i do miss the
Witty Unpredictable ghost style..id wish hed bring it back
JEM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 02:51 PM   #28
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

i agree, it's easy to find out the difference between two styles

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 03:39 PM   #29
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

you mean it's obvious ghostface wrote those 8 diagram verses right?

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 03:49 PM   #30
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^we don't know that, but i can se the difference (amount of similies for example)

Cormega track is pretty obvious.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote