news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-15-2009, 05:46 AM   #1
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury
Default I have glandular fever, how to pay the bitch back?

I was with a girl the other weekend and I kissed her hello when I saw her, that led to a lot more kissing in the hotel. She then stopped and said "I'm really sick we probably shouldn't kiss" and I'm cool with that shit cause I'm into my hookers. We fucked, she left.

3 days later I get a text saying "i've got glandular fever".

I was ok for about a week, now my throats playing up, glans are swollen to shit all over the place and my usual morning jog turned into 1k before I was fucked. Go to the doctor, he tells me it's probably glandular fever and does some tests (Awaiting the results).

What should I do to pay this whore back? She coulda told me BEFORE kissing me, the cunt.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:09 AM   #2
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

three words: super glue & clit

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:28 AM   #3
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^thats four,lmfao

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:41 AM   #4
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

& = symbol not a word, dont they teach english there ? ha

Old 01-15-2009, 06:50 AM   #5
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

*looks at watch* *looks at fermi* *looks at door*

Old 01-15-2009, 11:02 AM   #6
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

glandular fever??

I heard that's Aussie slang for AIDS
Old 01-15-2009, 11:03 AM   #7
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Nah, thats Tooheys.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 01-15-2009, 11:07 AM   #8
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

LOL

aidsjunkyscum
Old 01-15-2009, 11:08 AM   #9
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

Wow she gave you MONO? Dude thats like a form of herpes. She probably was slobbing dirty knob.

I say you post it inn her neighborhood for everybody to know. Tell her dad you hit the skins. Something. Ugh, I'd bleach my mouth daily for a month with a scrub brush.

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:10 AM   #10
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

HAHAHA! shit was like fucking a coke bottle it was so tight.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 01-15-2009, 11:11 AM   #11
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

lol....so glandular fever is mono??

haha....good luck with that Dylan...you'll be sick for weeks.

I almost got mono this summer but i got an anonymous tip.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:13 AM   #12
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

Yeah, didnt know yanks called it something different, its aka "the kissing disease" apparently. Got me pretty rooted right now.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 01-15-2009, 11:18 AM   #13
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

She prolly had some big wart invested nigga dick in her mouth the previous night

^sick as FUCK
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:18 AM   #14
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

She prolly had some big wart invested nigga dick in her mouth the previous night

^sick as FUCK
Old 01-15-2009, 11:19 AM   #15
Durag
RaizaBlade

^sick as FUCK