news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-16-2009, 06:07 AM   #31
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
I was with a girl the other weekend and I kissed her hello when I saw her, that led to a lot more kissing in the hotel. She then stopped and said "I'm really sick we probably shouldn't kiss" and I'm cool with that shit cause I'm into my hookers. We fucked, she left.

3 days later I get a text saying "i've got glandular fever".

I was ok for about a week, now my throats playing up, glans are swollen to shit all over the place and my usual morning jog turned into 1k before I was fucked. Go to the doctor, he tells me it's probably glandular fever and does some tests (Awaiting the results).

What should I do to pay this whore back? She coulda told me BEFORE kissing me, the cunt.
isnt this shit called mono? the kissing devease

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 06:57 AM   #32
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

^^^Yer, in America it is.

I dont get the STD stuff though, it's more like a flu. Have niggas ever been laid or what?

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:21 AM   #33
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the funniest is this fact that DJ meth has no serious threads, pigeon ? for real ? since the start - aussies have been the point of ridicule, your a bunch of racist wankers that know nothing about our greart country, we have fun with your racist points of view calling u stoooopid and laughing at you

yes, im drunk *8dgrams* "on the firing line, mark, one round low, ready on the left ? read on the left - ready on the firing line, watch for your targets"

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:23 AM   #34
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Isn't mono like herpes or some shit.

Methods is talking about like, a fever thing.

More like a cold/flu than herpes.

Maybe this is called mono in the US.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:32 AM   #35
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i've never copped a diesese - and i buck the wildest whores in surfers paradise, i feel sorry for you punks, fo real. hahahaha, anyone got beer ? im thirsty

Old 01-16-2009, 09:13 AM   #36
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Drink water man, it provides the best hydration, while alcohol actually dehydrates you.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:18 AM   #37
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

so does cannibus, o'd'n of weed is called "saturation" funny, because it means your drying your body:

Old 01-16-2009, 09:27 AM   #38
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
Isn't mono like herpes or some shit.

Methods is talking about like, a fever thing.

More like a cold/flu than herpes.

Maybe this is called mono in the US.
Yes, in the state and I can imagine everywhere else too, this infection's medically identifiable term is Mononucleosis and just like the cold sore or shingles it is a part of herpes virus family and can cause other problems related to the central nerve system.

The doctor is in.

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:30 AM   #39
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
Drink water man, it provides the best hydration, while alcohol actually dehydrates you.
Possibly the greatest post ever written.

Except for the guy from the Ukraine who hit me up via PM to drop some gems like napalm on his beats. Word is bond.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 01-16-2009, 09:33 AM   #40
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
Except for the guy from the Ukraine who hit me up via PM to drop some gems like napalm on his beats. Word is bond.

lol////////// i laughed my ass off @ this

Feat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I young МС from Ukraine. I Would like to write down with you feat. Our team name is Under Wind. We have won many festivals, we write an album now. Can you help me record feat with you? You not against?

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:34 AM   #41
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

AHAHAHAHAHAHA YES!!!! I thought I was special.

Heard his rhymes though? Pretty good, some dope beats too.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 01-16-2009, 09:41 AM   #42
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he has PMed us all about year ago, i think.....with different username.....his beats were fruity loops synth style, i ain't gonna listen to em now

lol lol lol

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:42 AM   #43
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

About 95 percent of the adult population has become infected with Epstein-Barr virus during their lives. Sometimes there are no symptoms, and other times it can can contribute to mono.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote