news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-17-2009, 03:09 PM   #31
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

llcooldan is about to surpass his boy nicky in the level of lameness

just felt like puting that out there real quick

Vapors

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 03:12 PM   #32
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rep

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 03:19 PM   #33
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
llcooldan is about to surpass his boy nicky in the level of lameness

just felt like puting that out there real quick

Vapors
Learn how to take a joke, faggot.

It was pretty cool how you typed "vapors" to signify that you were leaving. Is that you're new "thing"?

And you're going to call someone else lame, for not always being serious and void of humor on a wu-tang site?

Community College must not be much fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 03:20 PM   #34
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao

Old 01-17-2009, 03:22 PM   #35
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

everything u post got this nonsense "humor" in it

shit gets old after a while, u feel me?

Old 01-17-2009, 03:31 PM   #36

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
everything u post got this nonsense "humor" in it

shit gets old after a while, u feel me?
No, i dont feel u.

If I wanted to have an actual serious "discussion" about real shit I would do it face-to-face in real-life with someone I respect, not a bunch of retards whose views are defined by rap music, conspiracy theories, community college, and in the case of our slavic friends, government-controlled media.

For me, this website is strictly entertainment. Sometimes I give semi-serious views, but I say them in a joking fashion, as I don't really think anybody is giving it serious thought, and even if they are, I'm not going to try and force my viewpoints down sombebody's throat.

Some people think differently than I do, and when they aren't being faggots, sometimes they bring up interesting points that make me think, but that is rare.

I know that I don't know everything, but I am confident that most people on this site are barely-functional retards.

Don't get mad that I am not serious on a wu-tang message board. I don't understand your steez. Why are you so angry at the internet? I just don't get it.

U feel me?

Quote:
Old 01-17-2009, 03:33 PM   #37
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^what is wrong with you people? why did you type so much to get approval llcoold?

not cool.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:40 PM   #38
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

nigga u just posted your whole life story to reply to the god.

this is = to you being mad.

but thanks for explaining the dry humor we have to experience when we read your posts.

u caught the Vapors.

u feel me?

Old 01-17-2009, 03:41 PM   #39

I type so much to inspire hatred, not get approval.

If I wanted approval from this website, I wouldn't have called everyone on this website a retard.

Do the knowledge.

Quote:
Old 01-17-2009, 03:42 PM   #40

Quote:
nigga u just posted your whole life story to reply to the god.

this is = to you being mad.

but thanks for explaining the dry humor we have to experience when we read your posts.

u caught the Vapors.

u feel me?

^^^ see, that was somewhat amusing.

But that is atypical of your usual posting style of being sad, pretending to be militant, and being ignorant.

Keep up the good work.

Now I feel u.

Quote:
Old 01-17-2009, 03:44 PM   #41
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

fa sho

Old 01-17-2009, 06:22 PM   #42
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i honestly think this sites gotten shit lately.
Old 01-17-2009, 06:39 PM   #43
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
real recoginze real

...and gen chat is not real

lick a shot

p.s: check the post count baby

palehorse what does this mean ? lol
your keepin it a little too 'real' for an internet forum there bud.
Old 01-17-2009, 06:43 PM   #44
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
i honestly think this sites gotten shit lately.
The SportZone is the only forum in which I respect the posters. Whoever regularly posts there is the most normal, functional group of wutangcorp.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:10 PM   #45
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^yeah... but you don't like football (real football), so your invalid.