news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 01-15-2009, 07:09 PM   #1
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son
Default System Of A Down

Any listeners of this group here?

I personally think that their first 3 albms are classics and infront of their time.

I think that they fell off after Steal this album.

Also they developed unique style which is pretty hard in rock world.

And the their texts are for me line in line with bob dylan or other top notch lyricist.

Drop your thoughts
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 07:29 PM   #2
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

I liked "Toxicity". That was unlike anything I've ever heard. Serj has such a powerful voice. I didn't like Mezmerize/Hypnotize as much, but haven't really given it a good listen. A little too much Daron on lead vocals for me, I like him better as a back up, or with just a few lines. Overall I like the group. Especially their political views

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:37 PM   #3
Twiztid-Wutang
Veteran Member

Twiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
Any listeners of this group here?

I personally think that their first 3 albms are classics and infront of their time.

I think that they fell off after Steal this album.
Completely agreed, Before steal this album was great, AFTER was trash
Old 02-07-2009, 01:57 AM   #4
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

only ever had this, back in the day

definitely a classic

this song was always my fav

Old 02-09-2009, 10:30 AM   #5
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

system is great. darrin's group scars on broadway is really good too. check out their cd

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote