news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-16-2009, 01:17 AM   #31
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bump rza strings
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:18 AM   #32
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
i bought my copy at amoeba records on haight

suncoast also has it....tower records has it to......

bump freddy thinkin he stumbled across a top secret banned movie that only he alone has seen....

bump him trying to put us all on lol
stop assuming things, your just showing people your clueless to me, im going off information i have heard, im not arguing with you on the point i realy was asking, from what i knew it was banned, sorry for not being on top of my japanese movies.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:19 AM   #33
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
i like tha original better but tha intro on tha remix puts it right up there....
seems a bit labored, i think the first one has a smooth feeling to it, like something you could blast whilst getting bent, but the second - meh.

Old 01-16-2009, 01:20 AM   #34
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
beats and rhymes, thats rap.
you forgot the last and most important element chief
Old 01-16-2009, 01:21 AM   #35
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
stop assuming things, your just showing people your clueless to me, im going off information i have heard, im not arguing with you on the point i realy was asking, from what i knew it was banned, sorry for not being on top of my japanese movies.
oh my bad lord... nuff respect due
Old 01-16-2009, 01:21 AM   #36
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

which is ? heart ? liqi swords has 100X more heart than cuban pinks

Old 01-16-2009, 01:23 AM   #37
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Quote:
oh my bad lord... nuff respect due
nah its cool man, being in australia our culture is a fair few miles off yours, we be playin catchup nahmean ? it was only last year i started to watch shaw brother movies, they are un-heard of here, no shit. even tho we live in australasia hahaha

Old 01-16-2009, 01:23 AM   #38
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

no dummy..... life. beats, rhymes, and most importantly...life

THAT is what makes ob4cl more relevant than liquid fairy tales
Old 01-16-2009, 01:25 AM   #39
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

*wu tang saga continYEW*
Old 01-16-2009, 01:26 AM   #40
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

FAIR TAILS ? \

*labels
*living in the world today
*shaddow box'n
*liquid swords
*b.i.b.l.e.

these songs arnt fairy tales man, the stories ghost and rae constantly drop are fairy tales man, your just not making sence now.

Old 01-16-2009, 01:27 AM   #41
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

*cold world
*living in the world today

c'mon man - SERIOUS ??!!?!?!?!??!!? - fairy tales ?>??~?~!?#?!@
$>?@

Old 01-16-2009, 01:27 AM   #42
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

i only dissed tha name cuz u dissed cuban linx name..... u hella sensititve lol
Old 01-16-2009, 01:28 AM   #43
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

bump beats rhymes and heart LOL
Old 01-16-2009, 01:29 AM   #44
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

bump falling asleep to labels
Old 01-16-2009, 01:29 AM   #45
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

hahaha when i feel this strong on a subject, yes, guilty.
i guess we will have to agree to disagree

one question b4 i leave this thread.

whos is the better m.c.
gza ?
rae ?