news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-16-2009, 02:32 AM   #46
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech
whos is the better m.c.
gza ?
rae ?
rza
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:35 AM   #47
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
bump falling asleep to labels
simple things amuse simple minds, the opposite applies:

"tommy aint my muthafuckin boi, when you fake moves on nigah you employ, but will emerge off the set, now you know goddam, i show living large nigahs how to flip a def jam"

^ too me that bit right there, gives me more chills than ANYTHING rae has ever done, EVER, like i said, simple things amuse simple minds man, *tupac* i aint mad atcha

Last edited by NIGHT MAYOR; 01-16-2009 at 02:37 AM.
NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:36 AM   #48
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
rza
mature, idiot, you know gza has put out way WAY WAY more quality material than rae, i mean whats rae got, ob4cl ? whats gza got, EVERY ALBUM HE HAS DROPPED IS CLASSIC.

Old 01-16-2009, 02:41 AM   #49
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

my nieghbour just knocked on my door during 4th chamber to complain about the volume- i felt like yellin out "who da fuck is dat bangin at my door"

Old 01-16-2009, 02:42 AM   #50
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech
whats gza got, EVERY ALBUM HE HAS DROPPED IS CLASSIC.
now ur just stannin.....gza has one classic album just like raekwon, so stop it..........and tha only reason i didnt answer ur departing question (rae vs gza) is because all ur lookin for is a consolation prize...and that shit aint happenin..... and it dont take a genius 2 figure out what labels is about....its witty dont get me wrong...but that shit is maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring
Old 01-16-2009, 02:44 AM   #51
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

yea Labels does get praised a little too much here. Def. one of the less good tracks on the album
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:44 AM   #52
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

thats your opinion - and i respect it, but man, no songs on ob4cl get me thinking deep,
if you think beneath the surface, grandmasters & protools arnt classic albums thats your problem and i wonder, what actualy do you get from listening to wu, i bet you only bump rae ghost meth and osirus. funny to me

Old 01-16-2009, 02:46 AM   #53
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

chill that classic talk on those albums man

Legend of the Liquid Sword
Grandmasters
Protools

plz explain what makes any of these albums classic

I'll let Beneath the Surface slide cause thats a great album, but the other 3 have no right to be named highly
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:50 AM   #54
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

its one thing to say its a personal favorite but to dub an album like grandmasters (which is solid btw) a classic is disrespectful.... a classic album realistically should be gauged by the impact it had on the game at the time of its release....thats why its ridiculous that we even label shit classic because there are two levels to hip hop (under and overground).... protools didnt even impress a nigga to be honest
Old 01-16-2009, 02:52 AM   #55
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

maybe not 'classics' but they sure as shit beat the hell out of lex diamonds story etc.

Old 01-16-2009, 02:55 AM   #56
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

actualy i retract that last statement, i think all gza's albums fit one of these discriptions

clas⋅sic

 /ˈklęsɪk/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [klas-ik] Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. of the first or highest quality, class, or rank: a classic piece of work. 2. serving as a standard, model, or guide: the classic method of teaching arithmetic. 3. of or pertaining to Greek and Roman antiquity, esp. with reference to literature and art. 4. modeled upon or imitating the style or thought of ancient Greece and Rome: The 17th and 18th centuries were obsessed with classic ideals. 5. of or adhering to an established set of artistic or scientific standards or methods: a classic example of mid-Victorian architecture. 6. basic; fundamental: the classic rules of warfare. 7. of enduring interest, quality, or style: a classic design; classic clothes. 8. of literary or historical renown: the classic haunts of famous writers. 9. traditional or typical: a classic comedy routine. 10. definitive: the classic reference work on ornithology. 11. of or pertaining to automobiles distinguished by elegant styling, outstanding engineering, and fine workmanship that were built between about 1925 and 1948. –noun 12. an author or a literary work of the first rank, esp. one of demonstrably enduring quality. 13. an author or literary work of ancient Greece or Rome. 14. classics, the literature and languages of ancient Greece and Rome (often prec. by the). 15. an artist or artistic production considered a standard. 16. a work that is honored as definitive in its field: His handbook on mushrooms is a classic. 17. something noteworthy of its kind and worth remembering: His reply was a classic. 18. an article, as of clothing, unchanging in style: Her suit was a simple classic. 19. a typical or traditional event, esp. one that is considered to be highly prestigious or the most important of its kind: The World Series is the fall classic of baseball. 20. Archaic. a classicist.
Also, classical (for defs. 1–5, 8, 10).

Origin:
1605–15; (< F classique) < L classicus belonging to a class, belonging to the first or highest class, equiv. to class(is) class + -icus -ic

Old 01-16-2009, 03:08 AM   #57
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

omg
Old 01-16-2009, 03:13 AM   #58
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

your realy are from L.A. huh, next i'll expect to hear a "like" inbetween words, HA san fran.

Old 01-16-2009, 03:15 AM   #59
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

you just said those albums werent classics and then buckled under pressue like tha nigga in incarcerated scarfaces video and retracted your own post...........based on websters dictionary....fuck is wrong wit u lol
Old 01-16-2009, 03:18 AM   #60
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

im drunk :|
hahahahaha i could have edited my post but i dont give a fuck realy, i wanted to let people see the train of thort i was on.

whats wrong with using the dictionary as a refrence ? c'mon man, your comming off as a knowledge hater, thats some fucked shit hahahaha

K.R.S.O.N.E.

Last edited by NIGHT MAYOR; 01-16-2009 at 03:21 AM.