news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-16-2009, 02:21 AM   #61
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

watch your back - mad song, mad clip

"whats the meaning of crime ? is is Criminals Robbin Innocent Mufuckers Everytime ?"

*sigh* c'mon man

750 REBELS - australia's best

Last edited by NIGHT MAYOR; 01-16-2009 at 02:23 AM.
NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:27 AM   #62
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

b.i.b.l.e. - what a fucking great song, and im agnostic, BELIEVE THAT!

Old 01-16-2009, 02:49 AM   #63
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cuban Linx isn't a perfect album, Liquid Swords is as close as it gets...

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:50 AM   #64
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
watch your back - mad song, mad clip

"whats the meaning of crime ? is is Criminals Robbin Innocent Mufuckers Everytime ?"

*sigh* c'mon man
I Gotcha Back?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:58 AM   #65
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

hahaha - fuck you nigah.
dammit *hangs head*

for obvious reasons this is an album i dont know the song titles well to

Old 01-16-2009, 04:05 AM   #66
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
and i love liquid swords.....

i don't understand how everyone in the world doesnt agree on this.... not because its my opinion, but beacuse only built is a perfect album.....even the flaws add to its perfection (wu tang karate, stanima)... its the ultimate street wu record but its still fused with martial arts themes and hella wisdom.... to me personally only built was the most lethal chamber ever entered in wu history....

bump rza installing a mic in rae's whip to capture real niggaz doin real nigga shit

bump shallah raekwon and u god fighting for seven hours over uey sayin that only built was classic only because of ghostface

bump the snare in incarcerated scarfaces

bump the nigga in tha project lobby in incarcerated scarfaces video who stared down shallah raekwon but buckled under pressure when tha rest of tha clan came thru thick (nh)

bump namin ur album after a necklace, most hood move ever by a wu tang member

but most importantly, bump rza's best work..............
flaws add to it's perfection WTF AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

MOST LETHAL CHAMBER AHAHAHHAHHAhhahhahah

ah shit. u can say you like one album more than the other, but u will never, I say never, 'prove' that one is better than the other, those points were weak

I can't believe somebody said Labels was weak, that song is off the hook, compare it to Rae's verse on Guillotine and you'll see the difference, Rae isn't such a lyricall guy, at least back then he wasn't. All of the OB4CL stories were dope, but yeah, Fredy was speaking the truth, OB4CL wins mainly on RZA production and energy between Ghost n Rae... LS is the actually album ahead of it's time...IMO only two songs on Enter can compare to all on LS, that's CREAM and Da Mystery.. that's how more advanced I feel it is...
Old 01-16-2009, 04:07 AM   #67
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
gza's lyrical skill is ten times rae and ghosts put together, shame you dont realise this.
lol what a douche, go back to your rock rap, i think it would suit you better
Old 01-16-2009, 04:10 AM   #68
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^why wouldn't u rather PROVE him wrong, not just say that.
Old 01-16-2009, 04:11 AM   #69
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Because Raekwon's lyrical skill >> his opinion
Old 01-16-2009, 04:14 AM   #70
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

again, that wasn't saying much. c'mon, let's have a serious discussion.

rae is great at putting some words together and flow it nicely, but he is not always cohesive or logical with that shit. if u don't agree with this, u r a lost Rae stan already.

I mean I love Rae's work, but I gotta agree at least half of shit he ever released is MAD questionable at least.
Old 01-16-2009, 04:19 AM   #71
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera
MOST LETHAL CHAMBER AHAHAHHAHHAhhahhahah
it was definitely more lethal than whatever chamber liquid swords was in
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 04:21 AM   #72
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 01-16-2009, 04:21 AM   #73
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
again, that wasn't saying much. c'mon, let's have a serious discussion.

rae is great at putting some words together and flow it nicely, but he is not always cohesive or logical with that shit. if u don't agree with this, u r a lost Rae stan already.

I mean I love Rae's work, but I gotta agree at least half of shit he ever released is MAD questionable at least.
Yeah nice try, but I dont waste energy anymore debating with Oz or Slovak fgts who dont understand Raekwon's skill.

Thats their own problem
Old 01-16-2009, 04:22 AM   #74
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

*thread anointed*

Old 01-16-2009, 04:44 AM   #75
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Only Built 4 Cuban Linx" has been my favorite album since the first time i heard it and it still holds up to that level but saying it's light years ahead of LS is taking it too far lol.. but yeah people don't recognize Raekwon's skills which is a shame, he's extremely talented with the wordplay, delivery and his innovative slang... at one point he was my favorite MC in the whole game.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote