news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-17-2009, 07:12 PM   #31
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
u dont need a lamp indoor.

you can use sunlight instead. and put foil around it to reflect the sunlight so the whole plant gets some(even back)

i know a couple of ppl who did it that way

the plant ofcourse wont be as potent as its potential.

but u might as well do it just to do it

cheers
lol at you telling duke to use foil - this is a stupid thing to do because the foil also reflects and applifys the heat, white paper/plastic will reflect light but also absorb the heat - you want a sunny cool tempreture place for a plant. not an oven

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:19 PM   #32
M.O.D.
the most filthy

M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

get a Indoor Herb Garden Kit instead
M.O.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:44 PM   #33
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
lol at you telling duke to use foil - this is a stupid thing to do because the foil also reflects and applifys the heat, white paper/plastic will reflect light but also absorb the heat - you want a sunny cool tempreture place for a plant. not an oven

you dont know what your talkin about

it is common to use alumininum foil to reflect light to all areas of the plant

sit your ass down when the god speaks

Last edited by food for thought; 01-17-2009 at 08:47 PM.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:45 PM   #34
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

yo food ,...thats not foil yo
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:47 PM   #35
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

straight up and down , unless you have grown then you shouldnt fight over this shit. I aint pointing fingers , I'm just saying. I know a person in this thread grew. I seen that shit. I'm pleading the 5th on growing as far as this board goes.

A real cop was already exposed on this board straight up.
Old 01-17-2009, 08:48 PM   #36
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thats foil son

Old 01-17-2009, 08:51 PM   #37
INF
Digital @fterLife

I forget the proper name for it but its not foil. Its like the material that ppl use to tan with and shit. Its a reflective type of material. look at the clarity of the reflection in it.

yo this is almost as bad as when we thought the jfk shooter was the driver. I was soooo sure of it and it turned out to be bs.
Old 01-17-2009, 08:52 PM   #38
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
yo food ,...thats not foil yo
that might not be, but i know plenty people that use foil, with great results, proper puckerage...

and YES, you can grow weed without using lamps, it just wont flower/bud, a friend of mine once planted a few seeds in pots in his backyard and they grew fairly big, they just did'nt get any buds on em & they were a shit smoke...

remember, the actual plant itself is the weed, the part you mostly wanna smoke is the bud,
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:55 PM   #39
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

i think ure talkin about mylar infinity

ppl use mylar too

Old 01-17-2009, 09:07 PM   #40
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

never the matter - the heat is reflected, white plastic has the best results - unless you live in a realy cold climate and you want to save on heating bills or you are hidding from authorities. and god ? i been growin weed longer that u, put money on that.

Last edited by NIGHT MAYOR; 01-17-2009 at 09:10 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:10 PM   #41
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

how long u been growing weed god?

Old 01-17-2009, 09:11 PM   #42
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
and god ? i been growin weed longer that u, put money on that.

U aint gotta put money on it cuz you was the one I was talking about. I didnt wanna snitch you out though. I edited my post. at first it said that you were the one that has actually grown in this thread but I changed it.

check your user cp yo.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:12 PM   #43
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
i been growin weed longer that u, put money on that.

lol @ the sureness.........how long is longer?? since the 90's, 80's ??
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:13 PM   #44
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

^ Lol

Old 01-17-2009, 09:14 PM   #45
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
U aint gotta put money on it cuz you was the one I was talking about. I didnt wanna snitch you out though. I edited my post. at first it said that you were the one that has actually grown in this thread but I changed it.

check your user cp yo.
ahhhh its all good now bro, im clean as a whislte, thanks for holding your tounge, peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
lol @ the sureness.........how long is longer?? since the 90's, 80's ??
lets just say i was around grow rooms when this kid was in dipers alright ?