news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-18-2009, 06:34 PM   #16
Shadowthrone
master of doom

Shadowthrone drunken mastaShadowthrone drunken mastaShadowthrone drunken masta

cilva is a talented man, great producer. dude is wu tang in heart and soul. He started out as a fan with a dream and made it reality, gotta respect that..
His early work with moongod is dope as fuck too, so i dont understand all the hate. must be jealousy

i've read ringz supposedly gave meth over a hundred beats one time, over which he freestyled for hours. i'd pay some good money to hear those

Last edited by Shadowthrone; 01-18-2009 at 06:47 PM.
Shadowthrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:20 AM   #17
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why do so many hate on ringz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0d!gy View Post
jealousy

bingo!!

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 08:15 AM   #18
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

yeah! WHY YALL HATE ME????
Cilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 08:42 AM   #19
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yo Cilva,

Yo gotta hook us up with some info on you're next album! How long you gonna make us wait for II ???

Hook us up with some exclusive shit fam!

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:01 AM   #20
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Cilva, you should start a WuTangCorp.Com label & put out records for us artists on here, at least produce a mixtape/album or something....

theres talented people on these forums, and from what i hear YOU used to be one of em, throw us a lifeline or something...build it into ya own empire, like how Rza & them did with Wu Tang...
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:44 AM   #21
shystar36
Sticky Bandit

shystar36 drunken mastashystar36 drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to shystar36 Send a message via MSN to shystar36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0d!gy View Post
cilva is a talented man, great producer. dude is wu tang in heart and soul. He started out as a fan with a dream and made it reality, gotta respect that..
His early work with moongod is dope as fuck too, so i dont understand all the hate. must be jealousy

i've read ringz supposedly gave meth over a hundred beats one time, over which he freestyled for hours. i'd pay some good money to hear those

damn i haven't heard that song since highschool... i remember i used to pass thru the wu-international site every now and then. but moongod allah is straight booty.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:01 AM   #22
magicfingaz
Veteran Member

magicfingaz crouching tiger

thanx
Old 01-21-2009, 08:09 AM   #23
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post

quite simple
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:32 AM   #24
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

fire beat, never heard it before......can someone up this for me?
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:53 PM   #25
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

scratch that...i gots it

here yall go

The Pagan
http://www.zshare.net/audio/54484869f551e74b/
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 01:16 PM   #26
Myst28

Myst28 grasshopper

Ringz is a champ the pagon is a ill beat
respects to Ringz
Myst28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 02:51 PM   #27
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
because of your political and religious views and how you expressed them.

i mean you had a song on your album basically saying "your american twin towers deserved to get blown up" and you spent a good amount of time on your album saying america was the devil. did you expect people not to be turned off by that?

i hope you knew what you were getting into saying all that and understood that was gonna be the reaction. i enjoyed the album regardless but you had to know that if you were gonna market your album to americans they were gonna be pissed at this.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:26 PM   #28
Wu-BeggaZ
The Soul Controller

Wu-BeggaZ drunken mastaWu-BeggaZ drunken mastaWu-BeggaZ drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Wu-BeggaZ

that beat is dope

love cilva's beats
Old 02-08-2009, 06:26 PM   #29
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
because of your political and religious views and how you expressed them.

i mean you had a song on your album basically saying "your american twin towers deserved to get blown up" and you spent a good amount of time on your album saying america was the devil. did you expect people not to be turned off by that?

i hope you knew what you were getting into saying all that and understood that was gonna be the reaction. i enjoyed the album regardless but you had to know that if you were gonna market your album to americans they were gonna be pissed at this.
Hmm, well you and a bunch like you obviously did not get my message right. Question, have you ever checked my explanation on the I-DVD Rom? I wrote it out for each song, lots of time spent on that. It explains it fully.
Cilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 06:45 PM   #30
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

cilva u hear any of ob4cl II......