news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-08-2009, 07:16 PM   #31
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
Hmm, well you and a bunch like you obviously did not get my message right. Question, have you ever checked my explanation on the I-DVD Rom? I wrote it out for each song, lots of time spent on that. It explains it fully.
i never thought you were attention whoring with what you were saying. i thought it all came from a genuine place. you're from the middle east and you feel that you have been wronged by US foreign policy and you're speaking out about it. im just saying this is why people hate you because genuine or not, you say stuff like this, you're gonna get a negative reaction.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:15 PM   #32
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

I dont understand why Cilva wouldnt drop this on your album. This probably could have replaced the skits and allah praising intros with a sick song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
better than quite a few beats on the album
yo that AZ track on your sig... gotta link for download?
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:43 AM   #33
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Hmm, well you and a bunch like you obviously did not get my message right. Question, have you ever checked my explanation on the I-DVD Rom? I wrote it out for each song, lots of time spent on that. It explains it fully.
Cilva, whats up with those CD's in the I-DVD store? Are they ever gunna be made available?

Even if you sold them as downloads rather than pressing up CD's, then atleast the fans could hear the music.

Any info on this at all Ringz?

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:41 AM   #34
Lizard King
penalty boxed user

Lizard King drunken mastaLizard King drunken masta

old beat. it's from the unreleased 3rd chamber beats album

but one of the best no doubt
Lizard King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:34 AM   #35
Wu-BeggaZ
The Soul Controller

Wu-BeggaZ drunken mastaWu-BeggaZ drunken mastaWu-BeggaZ drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Wu-BeggaZ

I found a remix with Ghostface & Jadakiss - run on the Pagan beat, sounds good !

http://rapidshare.com/files/195971228/08._The_Pagan.mp3
Old 02-09-2009, 12:13 PM   #36
Don Universo
OB4 Iron Flag Niggas

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

would love to hear the genius on this one....
Old 02-09-2009, 01:12 PM   #37
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

I didnt use it cause RZA was holding on to it for ages... he wanted to use it since 2003... then I think Masta Killa got a hold of it, but nothing ever happened with it again... so there it is...

Yes I - Instrumentals will be available on iTunes, Rhapsody, AmieStreet, Napster, Amazon MP3 and all other digital outlets... anyone interested in getting them?
Cilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:14 PM   #38
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Universo View Post
would love to hear the genius on this one....
I had this one beat for Genius yo, sounded like it was straight from Liquid Swords. Matter of fact, I had a bunch I made for his 4th album specifically, all Liquid Swords style. Maybe Imma release "Beats That Should've Been Used By Wu-Tang" compilation... what yall think? Cause I got this WINTER WINDZ beat with verses from ODB on there... cold ass song.
Cilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:20 PM   #39
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hey Cilvaringz, have you ever thought about doing a collabo album with Bronze?..like you would both produce and spit on each others beats.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:21 PM   #40
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
I had this one beat for Genius yo, sounded like it was straight from Liquid Swords. Matter of fact, I had a bunch I made for his 4th album specifically, all Liquid Swords style. Maybe Imma release "Beats That Should've Been Used By Wu-Tang" compilation... what yall think? Cause I got this WINTER WINDZ beat with verses from ODB on there... cold ass song.
I'd listen
Old 02-09-2009, 01:23 PM   #41
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Id cope that

we need more unreleased shit, i know you got mad shit locked up in the vaults

as for the I - instrumentals id buy them but i want a hard copy CD, im not down with digital downloads

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:35 PM   #42
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Yes I - Instrumentals will be available on iTunes, Rhapsody, AmieStreet, Napster, Amazon MP3 and all other digital outlets... anyone interested in getting them?
Yup yup

Quote:

Damn forgot about that Winter Windz, you need to put that on something.

Peace, and hope you had a good XXX-day
Old 02-09-2009, 01:44 PM   #43
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Maybe Imma release "Beats That Should've Been Used By Wu-Tang" compilation... what yall think?
You should definetly do that!

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:50 PM   #44
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I didnt use it cause RZA was holding on to it for ages... he wanted to use it since 2003... then I think Masta Killa got a hold of it, but nothing ever happened with it again... so there it is...

I'd definitley cop those instrumentals Ringz, why don't you up some of those other DVD-ROM CD's on itunes and amazon too?

And I NEED to hear Winter Windz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:30 AM   #45
wu tang 4 lyf

wu tang 4 lyf grasshopper

cilvaringz should make a album wid some unreleased ol dirty tracks wid his unreleased beats and make it a official mixtape coz i think people r forgetting how much of an effect ol dirty had on hip hop nd rocafella aint relasin ason the album nd i fell odb's legacy will slowly fade away
wu tang 4 lyf is offline   Reply With Quote