news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-17-2009, 02:13 AM   #1
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury
Default Hip-hop fans are the gayest people in the world (Speakonitgod)

Word is bond with this shit, hip-hop fans are the most idiotic and annoying people in the world.

The whole "hip-hop is dead" thing. WHAT? Because a guy who tries to con you for money says something, you believe it? Nas could say being gay was cool and 90% of his stans would come out of the closet, bunch of ignants that can't think for themselves.

Really, not many hip-hop fans are actually able to form an opinion away from what their favourite rapper says. Go check an Immortal Technique video on youtube... The conversations are just LOL, IT is dope but he speaks some ridiculous bullshit that most take for granted and echo to others. Pretty soon there's an army of idiots running around saying "fuck Bush" without even knowing how to spell politics. Word.

Then there's the "fake hip-hop". What? How can a form of music be fake? You're listening to it, so obviously it's real. Just because the guy doesn't say "I am hip-hop" 40 times per song, and repeat some depressing shit, doesn't make him not hip-hop. Hate it all the fuck you want but Lil Wayne IS hip-hop, he's the fucking definition of hip-hop. Making repetative bullshit over computer generated beats and getting rich because white people like him - That's hip-hop lil niggas.

And on a Wu level, the 5%. That shit is so idiotic that even members of the cult don't know what they're practicing, they've just listened to Wu too much (Even though half of Wu aren't 5% anymore). Then GZA, that nigga isn't a genius, I like his music, but I've never had to listen to his lyrics twice to understand them. If you don't understand him he's not smart, you're just a fucking idiot.

The "best of" lists are annoying as fuck, I do it to, but that shit is corny and wack as fuck. I don't care who was the best ever, it really means fucking nothing, they don't win anything for it and getting mad at the fact someone disagree's with you is some pathetic bullshit.

The conspiracy theories... Seriously, if there was some secret society controlling everything, what makes you think a bunch of hypocritical drug addicts who can barely spell, would be the only ones to know about them? Really, come on.

And yeah, 2Pac is dead you retards.

Teachin the motherfucking seeds. 1.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:17 AM   #2
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

And DMX. That motherfucker took drugs and broke the law in stupid ways, goes to jail, and cunts are all sympathetic. Dude is a stupid crack addict, he's released some dope songs but it aint a conspiracy, HE BROKE THE LAW.

Being proud you're from the hood? What? Anyone who's ever lived in anything REMOTELY hood like wants to get the fuck out of there. No one wants to eat bullshit food every night, staying up till 12am after going hungry for days, just hoping your government pay goes in early. No one wants that shit, fake ass mufuckas who wanna get rich off white people say they like it, but they say it for money.

Plus, being "gangsta". You be gangsta all you like, I'll be that white dude you're paying 70% of your earnings too.

Black people made hip-hop, white people made money off it.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 01-17-2009, 02:29 AM   #3
Giflord
I dont walk I get carried

Giflord shaolin monk

didnt read ya whole post cuz im too drunk but "hiphop" is dead cuz the real sound of the culture is dead, its replaced with a sound that approved by the corporations that create this music in 2009. they aint tryin to hear the sound of the cukture these days
Giflord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:31 AM   #4
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giflord View Post
didnt read ya whole post cuz im too drunk but "hiphop" is dead cuz the real sound of the culture is dead, its replaced with a sound that approved by the corporations that create this music in 2009. they aint tryin to hear the sound of the cukture these days
Proves my point better then even I could.

This is the type of motherfucker I'm on about. Stupid ignant ass niggas.

Cultures dead? I suppose you just sit and listen to rap, right? Graff isn't dead, it's bigger then ever, turntabilism is still alive more then ever, bboying is all over the place and got mad comps now.

But Nas said so, so this Wu-stan faggit thinks it.

Thank you, now fuck off.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 01-17-2009, 02:34 AM   #5
Giflord

Giflord shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
Proves my point better then even I could.

This is the type of motherfucker I'm on about. Stupid ignant ass niggas.

Cultures dead? I suppose you just sit and listen to rap, right? Graff isn't dead, it's bigger then ever, turntabilism is still alive more then ever, bboying is all over the place and got mad comps now.

But Nas said so, so this Wu-stan faggit thinks it.

Thank you, now fuck off.
the lyric themes that the pioneers started are dead. all that is left is materialism. i love lil wayne these days cuz i flip my mental to like it cuz it helps me relate nahmean,

but the sound that helps evelate ya mentlz is dead word is bond
Old 01-17-2009, 02:36 AM   #6
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

What?

You listen to people who brag they take mind altering substances, have never finished school, to help your mind reach higher levels?

Really?

If you learn from hip-hop you need to go back to school, word is bond.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 01-17-2009, 02:38 AM   #7
Giflord

Giflord shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
What?

You listen to people who brag they take mind altering substances, have never finished school, to help your mind reach higher levels?

Really?

If you learn from hip-hop you need to go back to school, word is bond.

honestly???

i attend an estemed university of california. they teach me good shit but some of the shit that hiphop put me on to is priceless. they tell me about something called a third eye and other things of that nature. honestly man your not the brightest if u can see it in the lyrics. its the other side of the ying and the yang. u must understand this
Old 01-17-2009, 02:39 AM   #8
Giflord

Giflord shaolin monk

i will battle u right now on this.

show n prove u opened up a can a worms
Old 01-17-2009, 02:42 AM   #9
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

Quote:
honestly???

i attend an estemed university of california. they teach me good shit but some of the shit that hiphop put me on to is priceless. they tell me about something called a third eye and other things of that nature. honestly man your not the brightest if u can see it in the lyrics. its the other side of the ying and the yang. u must understand this
Motherfucker you attend an esteemed university and can't even fucking spell esteemed, or "you're". Word is bond.

No, I listen to it, they do not teach a thing. Name ONE lyric which taught you something, please. Show me this "use your third eye" bullshit, prove it my educated nigga.

Some lyrics are dope, and poetic, but not educational. It's like when people say you get educated by reading books, simply not true, some books yes but Harry Potter isn't going to make a dumb nigga smart.

You don't go to University and now you're frontin cause you learnt the meaning of life off Murda Muzik.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 01-17-2009, 02:43 AM   #10
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

Quote:
i will battle u right now on this.

show n prove u opened up a can a worms
Nigga you battle to get your IQ into double digits.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 01-17-2009, 02:45 AM   #11
Giflord

Giflord shaolin monk

sdfhsdjklfh;sdkjfh;sauof;owufhcv;sdfh sifhs'df

i dont havta spell shit write. thats not what im here to prove

adjkhasd; fso;aiw' erafuwerfu as'fgup
Old 01-17-2009, 02:45 AM   #12
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

pop music isnt fucking hip-hop

you can make whatever definition you like, but you wont convince me
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:47 AM   #13
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

Quote:
sdfhsdjklfh;sdkjfh;sauof;owufhcv;sdfh sifhs'df

i dont havta spell shit write. thats not what im here to prove

adjkhasd; fso;aiw' erafuwerfu as'fgup
I know, you're here to prove my point. And doing a damn fine job of it.

Lil Wayne IS hip-hop, no matter how many people hate, he is living breathing hip-hop, much more then some white Australians and Europeans on an internet forum.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 01-17-2009, 02:48 AM   #14
Giflord

Giflord shaolin monk

what have i learned?

for example:

fear makes ya brain go numb

things like that. i was already on that shit before i listend to these dudes but basically: emotional decsions and actions makes you loose out. you jeaopardize your decsion making abilitties

i am druink as fuck because i party with my university neightbors we get fucked up playing beer pong aaahhhhh yeaaaahhhhh
Old 01-17-2009, 02:49 AM   #15
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i argee with methods 100%.

i got turned off by the genre cause the ppl as share it interest with are a gayest form of life.

do you know people ACTUALLY CONVERTED TO A RELIGION because wutangforever? Look at KTL, when 5%ers are 40% of your populace you know this can be rooted to the gayest form of stannary, idol worship.

These ppl literally worship wutang. They're not 5% they worship wutang and it matches, that's all there is too it. Not like 'use a strong word to describe like' worship. Actual Jesus Christ worship, like it's their god.

Some of them get it tattoo'd on them. ON THERE SKIN, FOREVER. What happens when you have a Wu tattoo and U-god makes Bump?

I mean, if it means that much to you i guess but damn nigga lol.

the worship of the black erect penis has gotten to the point that

1. Grown men brag about how they don't talk to police.
2. Police are looked down on more then rapest, who are cool in most situations
3. A pack of 9 drug addicted highschool middle school and elementary drop outs are teaching grown men and women
4. Ppl, i kid you not ASPIRE TO GO TO JAIL.
5. Its uncool to treat women as if your a man
6. Suburban youths yern to be poor
7. Its uncool to not live around blacks
8. Its uncool to not have black skin
9. Its uncool to have a decent life
10. If somebody gang raped your sister your the scum for telling the police.
11. people ASPIRE TO BE SHOT

I dont wanna hear shit about ppl saying hip hop helped the world, that shit fucked it up for everyone lol.

everyone. Cause it made the ideals of poor creative hopeless uneducated horny men the ideals of men.