news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-17-2009, 04:03 AM   #31
Giflord
I dont walk I get carried

Giflord shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
Hip hop has ruined alot of lives, look a Sunny Winters, im sure it's help alot of ppl as well but the human race is stupid so one little push in the wrong direction is fuckin domino destruction.

but i think as a medium hip hop is the most genius one out musically but hasn't been used to even 2% of it's potential, and has probably seen it's best days.

I hate when ppl think rappers are smart cause of their subject matter, i'll say it a million times, Master P is 10 times more intelligent the nas and immortal technique combine.

10 times.

UUUHHhhhgGGHGhghhHHHHHhh.

as is Bun B.

oh Gucci mane also taught me its more effective to call some Pusseh as opposed to Pussy.

Pusseh.
I like master P actually im listening to TRU right now but not saying that they smarter than nas. u got me confused with that

im debating with u cats as a hobby by the way
Giflord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 04:04 AM   #32
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giflord View Post
thats how u take it. nothing wrong with that.

similar to individuals experience with LAD for exaMPLE, some people with more creative minds can have a more intense trip than those with a less expressive mind,

i knowe this from example: my faggot roomate took 2 hits last weekend and he didnt feel too mcuh, while my creative minded neifghtor tripped out hard. u see???
No, I don't see.

Please, just do as you said you would, and show me a song or lyrics that taught you something.

You said you would, but you're just dodging the question and side tracking into drugs. Which is very hip-hop, but not what you said you would do.

Prove your point with facts, if you honestly when to a uni you'd recognise thats how a nigga debates.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 04:05 AM   #33
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Word is bond TSA.

People looking at hip-hop for all the wrong reasons, and calling guys like Lil Wayne dumb when they're making money off it.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 01-17-2009, 04:07 AM   #34
Giflord

Giflord shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
No, I don't see.

Please, just do as you said you would, and show me a song or lyrics that taught you something.

You said you would, but you're just dodging the question and side tracking into drugs. Which is very hip-hop, but not what you said you would do.

Prove your point with facts, if you honestly when to a uni you'd recognise thats how a nigga debates.

ok man

third eye represents a clear judgement

if u see any kind of situation and you think about it and evaluate it without emotion. most peoples decision making comes from bullsgit emotion,

but not the third eye, that is like god because it can evalluate shit in its purest form without the obscurity of human existence
Old 01-17-2009, 04:09 AM   #35
Giflord

Giflord shaolin monk

Quote:
Word is bond TSA.

People looking at hip-hop for all the wrong reasons, and calling guys like Lil Wayne dumb when they're making money off it.

i love lil wwayne once again. he uis good but is takiung hiphop into making it lovable for white people who have no knowledge of the original culture
Old 01-17-2009, 04:10 AM   #36
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I like master P actually im listening to TRU right now but not saying that they smarter than nas. u got me confused with that

im debating with u cats as a hobby by the way
waayyyyy smarter then nas.
wwwwwwwwwwwwaaayyy smarter

hip hop fans are retarded, you think einstien was a dope lyricist? i mean really? think of the smartest person you know (acutal intelligence not just a shit load of opinions), they have nothing to do with rapping.

Im pretty sure nas just recently started getting paided to rap, Master P was the white mans god.

waayy more intelligent. there's physical proof, nas made Oochie Wally to achieve what P did making a song that gives the formula to COOKING FUCKING CRACK.

I dont even think nas way trying to come off as intelligent, ppl just that illmatic was brilliant and gave him that role and he started believing his own hype but if you listen to illmatic the album is about hanging out, blunts and guns

then this faggot started rapping about Fox News

meanwhile master P makes his own channel on TV (TRU story, google it)
Old 01-17-2009, 04:10 AM   #37
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

Quote:
ok man

third eye represents a clear judgement

if u see any kind of situation and you think about it and evaluate it without emotion. most peoples decision making comes from bullsgit emotion,

but not the third eye, that is like god because it can evalluate shit in its purest form without the obscurity of human existence
Nigga fuck your third eye and read with your two eyes.

You are just the perfect example for this thread. Hip-hop fans speak in this irrelivant bullshit like they're smart. No you're not, you're just showing you lack reading comprehension.

I didn't ask what third eye was.
I didn't ask for an explination of the third eye.

I asked you do what you said you would, and post up a song, which has taught you something.

Now go.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 01-17-2009, 04:12 AM   #38
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
i love lil wwayne once again. he uis good but is takiung hiphop into making it lovable for white people who have no knowledge of the original culture
lol BLACK PPL DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HIP HOP. Or it's gay ass original culture.

only white ppl do
only white ppl do
only white ppl do
only white ppl do

black ppl listen to R.Kelly.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:12 AM   #39
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Black people listen to Lil Wayne, white people can't get up on their high horse and act pretentious while listening to Lil Wayne, so they dont.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 01-17-2009, 04:13 AM   #40
Giflord

Giflord shaolin monk

im cycling throguh my itunes and i found a song that has a jewel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gravdiggazzzz suicide (poisunous mix) listend to grim reapers verse #2

he talks about the savagry about how most (white) people go about their lives man seriously!!!!

think about if this way:

if aliens were observing us, they would view us as a bunch of cavemen in the way we value things and act. man seriously
Old 01-17-2009, 04:14 AM   #41
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
waayyyyy smarter then nas.
wwwwwwwwwwwwaaayyy smarter

hip hop fans are retarded, you think einstien was a dope lyricist? i mean really? think of the smartest person you know (acutal intelligence not just a shit load of opinions), they have nothing to do with rapping.

Im pretty sure nas just recently started getting paided to rap, Master P was the white mans god.

waayy more intelligent. there's physical proof, nas made Oochie Wally to achieve what P did making a song that gives the formula to COOKING FUCKING CRACK.

I dont even think nas way trying to come off as intelligent, ppl just that illmatic was brilliant and gave him that role and he started believing his own hype but if you listen to illmatic the album is about hanging out, blunts and guns

then this faggot started rapping about Fox News

meanwhile master P makes his own channel on TV (TRU story, google it)

Exactly. Nas is a dope lyricist, he aint a fucking genius, theres a difference.

hip-hop is blunts, guns and whores with big butts. Thats hip-hop, it aint intelligent, it's fun, it's dope beats and swagger, it's not the theory of relativity.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 01-17-2009, 04:15 AM   #42
Giflord

Giflord shaolin monk

Quote:
Nigga fuck your third eye and read with your two eyes.

You are just the perfect example for this thread. Hip-hop fans speak in this irrelivant bullshit like they're smart. No you're not, you're just showing you lack reading comprehension.

I didn't ask what third eye was.
I didn't ask for an explination of the third eye.

I asked you do what you said you would, and post up a song, which has taught you something.

Now go.

this is like your seeing the world in black and white and here i come along trying to explain the color red to you. you cannot comprehend cuz all u see is gray
Old 01-17-2009, 04:16 AM   #43
Clan Destine

Clan Destine crouching tigerClan Destine crouching tiger

Fuck no does hip hop teach you anything you can use or recite, but no music really does. Its music, not a lecture. Most music that tries to teach you something directly usually sucks.

I didn't learning anything from listening to Beethoven or Mozart either. Anything you enjoy is usually just affirmation for something you feel/know, or wanted to feel or know. Hip hop makes you happier or have a more intense feeling in any given moment. But content/technique/ and lyrics are a big part how good that feeling is.

Hip hop isn't dead as a form of music. It just that it has gotten so popular that its made for the common denominator. And masses as a rule generally = lesser quality.
Clan Destine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 04:16 AM   #44
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

Quote:
im cycling throguh my itunes and i found a song that has a jewel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gravdiggazzzz suicide (poisunous mix) listend to grim reapers verse #2

he talks about the savagry about how most (white) people go about their lives man seriously!!!!

think about if this way:

if aliens were observing us, they would view us as a bunch of cavemen in the way we value things and act. man seriously
So, after all this, you found ONE song which is actually the opinion of a drug upped guy in a song about suicide, and thats your proof hip-hop teaches things.

A guy on drugs in a song about killing yourself.
You learnt from that.

Fucking hell.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 01-17-2009, 04:19 AM   #45
Giflord

Giflord shaolin monk

Quote:
So, after all this, you found ONE song which is actually the opinion of a drug upped guy in a song about suicide, and thats your proof hip-hop teaches things.

A guy on drugs in a song about killing yourself.
You learnt from that.

Fucking hell.
silly man you keep revealing your ignorance time and time again but alas i will continue on...

listen then respond, im trying to do it in the format we talk about....