news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-10-2010, 08:30 PM   #196
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

It wasn't 6 OTs, but looked like a good game. Syracuse vs UConn.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:48 PM   #197
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

As a UCONN fan, that shit really pissed me off. That fucking timeout my cost the Huskies their season.

Big east officiating...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:17 PM   #198
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

UNC is on the ropes... playing Duke good so far... up 34-33.. they need this win [duh]..

Old 03-05-2010, 12:49 AM   #199
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I don't think he'll be anything big in the NBA... but Grieves Vasquez is a fuckin BALLER.

Old 03-06-2010, 06:44 PM   #200
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

my uconn huskies just played themselves outta the tournament. I respect the shit outta calhoun for benching robinson, dyson, and edwards for the last 15 minutes. almost made a come back but will need to do big things in the big east tourny to make the NCAA's now
Old 03-06-2010, 10:00 PM   #201
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

What a fuckin' game today between the Cuse and the Ville. Kyle Kuric.. welcome to the spotlight son. Dude had the best performance I've seen in college b-ball since probably Gerry McNamara's run in the 06' Big east tourny. Just in credible.

Old 03-06-2010, 10:03 PM   #202
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Powers View Post
my uconn huskies just played themselves outta the tournament. I respect the shit outta calhoun for benching robinson, dyson, and edwards for the last 15 minutes. almost made a come back but will need to do big things in the big east tourny to make the NCAA's now
Lol. South Florida put it to 'em. I'd watch out for USF in the tourny. As a long shot of course. But they got a chance to win a few, maybe upset somebody on the way.

Old 03-06-2010, 10:23 PM   #203
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
What a fuckin' game today between the Cuse and the Ville. Kyle Kuric.. welcome to the spotlight son. Dude had the best performance I've seen in college b-ball since probably Gerry McNamara's run in the 06' Big east tourny. Just in credible.

that dude averages 3 points a game. did not see that coming.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:26 PM   #204
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Yeah... I'm callin' that dude White Flight. You see those oops he was throwin' down? Got daaamn.

Old 03-12-2010, 10:31 AM   #205
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Luke Harangody was unstoppable as usual and Pitt lost to Notre Dame once again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:03 AM   #206
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Go Mountaineers! Just won the best conference in the nation. Some were calling it the best conference they can ever recall. They deserve the last #1 seed more than Duke.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:37 PM   #207
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I agree about WVU, they are good, i got them going far in one of my brackets.

Duke got an easy bracket. Kansas has a rough one.

I'd love to see Evan Turner lead the Bucks to a Final Four out of that murderous bracket.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:17 PM   #208
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Looks like Notre Dame is about to lose to Old Dominion. Villanova losing by 8 to Robert Morris halfway through 2nd half. lol
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:36 PM   #209
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Who would have thought the Fighting Irish would lose the day after Saint Patty's Day, lol.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:15 PM   #210
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

What a game between Nova and Rob Morris. Close call there

Shoulda picked ODU over ND...
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote