news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-19-2010, 05:44 AM   #211
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

LMFAO @ Georgetown!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Bobcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 07:39 AM   #212
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

damn right
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:08 AM   #213
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Theres Always One Big East Team That Raises There Stock In The Big East Tournament Just To Falter In The Ncaa Tournament Luckily I Wasn't Fooled This Year I Was Never Impressed With Georgetown.
Old 03-19-2010, 08:45 AM   #214
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

West Virginia and Syracuse are the class of the Big East...everyone else is just pretenders and beatable really. Nova aint bad but they had a tough time with Robert Morris
Old 03-19-2010, 01:20 PM   #215
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

^^^A real tough time! Glad WVU woke the fuck up after being down 11-0 today. After that they absolutely demolished Morgan State! Of course, that's what they were supposed to do.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:24 PM   #216
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I got West virginia in the championship game in one of my brackets
two of them actually.

I didnt do one with my buckeyes winning it but i have them in my final four in another.

I got Kansas beating WVU in one and Kentucky beating Syracuse in another.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:34 PM   #217
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

It's hard to pick your team to lose isn't it? I picked WVU over Kansas in one bracket, but I must confess I picked kansas over WVU in the bracket with money on it. lol I would be perfectly happy to be wrong about that game though. Then again, I had Texas beating Kentucky in both, and I doubt Wake can do it, so it may be up to WVU to take out Kentucky themselves in the elite 8 should they get there. Would be an epic elite 8 matchup imo.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:45 PM   #218
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Well, i think OHio State can make a run, but i dont kno if they can win it all...Kansas has alot of size. My educated guess says they wont get past them, and they could get upset in the second round.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:10 PM   #219
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol @ Kansas struggling with Lehigh till later in the game. Bethlehem !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 05:24 PM   #220
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Well, i think OHio State can make a run, but i dont kno if they can win it all...Kansas has alot of size. My educated guess says they wont get past them, and they could get upset in the second round.
OSU aint got that much depth, i think they only run a 6 man rotation, and if evan turner don't score like 30 every game were in trouble. and john diebler fuckin sucks to be playin all those minutes he gets.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:12 PM   #221
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Diebler doesnt suck. When he catches fire, he can change a game around from deep. He has done it a few times.

OSU's starting five is as good as anyones cuz they all compliment eachothers and can beat you in every way.
Diebler, Turner and Bufor and even Lighty at times can hit the threes.

Turner and Buford are the guys who do the bulk of the scoring.

Lighty Turner and Buford can all slash and create going to the basket.

They just dont have the real good player off the bench.

Madsen is the back up big man and Simmons really doenst do much, altho he can knock down some shots.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:27 PM   #222
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Diebler doesnt suck. When he catches fire, he can change a game around from deep. He has done it a few times.
he sucks for the amount of minutes hes playin. he really doesn't bring anything else to the table. hes a 3 pt shooter, and sometimes he may not do shit. for him to play more minutes a game than turner is stupid. if we only had a good PG, i would like to see Diebler come off the bench and hit some 3's. i like PJ Hill but he can't score and so teams don't play d on him

and yea OSU's starting 5 can fuck with anybody else's but we have no depth on the bench
Old 03-19-2010, 06:35 PM   #223
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Diebler really isnt that bad. He can get up and down the court and take it to the basket a little bit and he's a decent defender.

All of the starters play at least 36 minutes. All of them except for Lauderdale basically play the whole game.

Turner needs a rest though at times cuz he always has the ball.
Old 03-20-2010, 06:00 PM   #224
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Kansas just lost to Northern Iowa.
Old 03-20-2010, 06:19 PM   #225
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Everyone can toss out their brackets now lol
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote