news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-08-2010, 12:34 PM   #331
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
the yankees of college basketball conquer again.

Had it been 10 years since Duke had won a championship?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:55 PM   #332
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compulsion View Post
As soon as I saw Duke vs Butler I knew it was going to be Duke...Which sucks, but I stopped caring after Washington was bounced by WVU.
True. My Noles got taught something serious by Gonzaga in the first round. But I'm glad the Title stays in ACC town.

Washington was supposedly pretty good this year, I didn't see much of them.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:20 AM   #333
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Time to resurrect and sticky this thread until March is over.

no. 2 Ohio State takes on florida state prison
Old 11-30-2010, 12:35 PM   #334
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Ohio State they probably have some Florida boys on that basketball team. They still got that dude Lauderdale? I know they got Dibler returned, a few other dudes. Even with Turner leaving they still returned good players so they've got a good shot this year. OSU should win. Hamilton will have the boys ready though. Should be a good game. Be on upset alert.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:39 PM   #335
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Apparently Louis Farrakhan plays for Virginia. Hahaha. I just realized that last year was the Big 10's first time winning the Challenge. LOL. Damn.
Old 11-30-2010, 02:40 PM   #336
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

no, we usually don't recruit anyone from florida for basketball. Its usually strictly Ohio and the midwest and some northeast

Sullinger is from Columbus, Lighty is from Cleveland, Diebler is from Ohio, Lauderdale is from the cleveland burbs, Buford is from Dayton i think, and Deshaun Thomas is from Indy...not sure about Craft but I believe he is a midwest kid.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:09 PM   #337
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Michigan State wants to play North Carolina on an Aircraft Carrier next year, how is that shit gonna work out?

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 09:47 PM   #338
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol @ this fat slob Renardo Sidney

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...n=ncaab-300071

Old 12-24-2010, 11:14 PM   #339
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

its nice to know that this asshole gets a scholarship......thats bad
Old 12-25-2010, 07:16 PM   #340
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Awesome fight. Sidney put the hands to that nigga. I love street justice. Next time a someone say put ya' feet down and let him by you do that shit. Some people just have to be toughguys and then they get touched up for the world to see like this.
Old 12-27-2010, 09:51 PM   #341
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pitt's a beast. beating uconn by 15 tonight.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:09 PM   #342
check two
N.I.

Sidney can't stay out of trouble, and he's a bum. That's why a bunch of schools didn't want to take a chance on him, cause they knew he would fuck up.

Old 12-27-2010, 10:10 PM   #343
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
Pitt's a beast. beating uconn by 15 tonight.
I bet it's not the Uconn women's team, or Pitt would have lost.

Old 01-12-2011, 03:59 PM   #344
check two
N.I.

Is that player from BYU the best in the nation?

Old 01-16-2011, 07:59 PM   #345
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Noles topplin' #1Duke in Tally!!
Your welcome FuckEyes!!