news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-12-2011, 01:48 PM   #406
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A couple people bought him a drink. I just shook his hand and told him I hat wvu

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:29 PM   #407
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol @ Villanova making the tournament.

Harvard got robbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:36 PM   #408
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

O.D. bout to make a run on Butler here with 4 minutes left.
Old 03-17-2011, 12:54 PM   #409
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Atleast VCU put the whoopass on USC.

The big game this week is tomorrow night [other than the Noles vs TX AnM].. when my Strong Island Blackbirds stun the North Carolina Tarheels IN Charlotte.
Old 03-17-2011, 09:55 PM   #410
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LMAO at espn.com

you can watch every game online. and there's a "boss" button. you click on it and the game shuts off and a screen pops up like you are doing work. haha

not that any of you fags have a job.

Old 03-19-2011, 01:35 AM   #411
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol @ Georgetown

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:20 AM   #412
x7fifteen4
PRODIGAL SUN

x7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal son

my rebels looked like shit! Let's go San Diego St.
x7fifteen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:23 PM   #413
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Good shit Pittsburgh
Old 03-19-2011, 07:39 PM   #414
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Pittsburgh have to be crushed right now!
Old 03-19-2011, 10:13 PM   #415
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

i thought i saw the worst foul in my life when butler fouled with less than 2 seconds left in the game....

until pitt fouled with less than a second left after a missed foul shot

Old 03-20-2011, 11:15 AM   #416
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Been a real good tourny so far..
Hope FSU can continue the run and take down Notre Dame tonight. ND got some real good shooters and Tyler Hansborough's lil bro [Ben] don't play no games..should be a great game either way.

LOL @ Shelvin Mack gettin in Gilbert Brown's face for a good minute before those 2 FT's.

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 03-20-2011 at 11:17 AM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:53 PM   #417
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Crashin the party bitches
Old 03-21-2011, 11:25 AM   #418
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

God damn Ohio State is shittin on niggas. I heard news that they gonna be the newest NBA expansion team
Old 03-21-2011, 02:52 PM   #419
check two
N.I.

A lot of people were saying that this is the weakest class of college teams in a while.

Quote:
Old 03-21-2011, 03:52 PM   #420
Tito_Para Enfrente
Banned

Tito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken masta

W t f ? Is that check , check , w t f?

Nah , whats up check , i made it . March madness is all in me , big time . I love the way u c l a lost, they got worked . Damn , that must be why im sporting my u c l a beanie . Fuck , i need to see the brackets to see who is left .
Tito_Para Enfrente is offline   Reply With Quote