news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-18-2011, 06:48 AM   #451
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I dont know, those Bungles are teh future of the AFC North.

I think i will attend the Kent St.-Cleveland State game
Old 11-27-2011, 03:46 AM   #452
x7fifteen4
PRODIGAL SUN

x7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal son

As I was saying!

Let's go UNLV!
x7fifteen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:22 PM   #453
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Bizarre stuff:

--Twist in abuse case puts Boeheim on hot seat

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...gations_112711

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:28 PM   #454
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by x7fifteen4 View Post
As I was saying!

Let's go UNLV!
Thats fuckin right! Hopefully, this Tarkanian style will get us a seed lower than 7 come this March.

You from Vegas?
Old 11-29-2011, 10:55 PM   #455
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Buckeyes roll the Dukies...

fagboy and his gf wade had to take notes on how to win big games....LOL..nobody in Ohio likes you, dude, leave already.
Old 11-29-2011, 11:04 PM   #456
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

OSU run shit
Old 11-30-2011, 12:52 PM   #457
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Apparently ESPN censored the boos James recieved when sitting down and the "Ohio hates you" chants....

wtf...haha
Old 12-01-2011, 11:29 PM   #458
x7fifteen4
PRODIGAL SUN

x7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
Thats fuckin right! Hopefully, this Tarkanian style will get us a seed lower than 7 come this March.

You from Vegas?
Yes I am! I go to all the Rebel games at the T&M.

Going to the WU show on Jan. 19th.
x7fifteen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:17 PM   #459
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Cincinnati Convicts got into a brawl with a sucker punch

-http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Yancy-Gates-decks-Kenny-Frease-in-wild-Xavier-Ci?urn=ncaab-wp6817

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 12-11-2011, 12:13 AM   #460
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

that was the best basketball fight i've seen. and the postgame was hilarious.

LOL...these guys aren't there for school....because that was some of the most ignorant shit i've ever heard.
Old 12-15-2011, 11:41 PM   #461
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Who the fuck in college b-ball/football is actually there "for school" other than the scrubs on the practice squad/3rd stringers?

best bball fight will always be the Malace at the Palace because fans got decked
Old 12-15-2011, 11:44 PM   #462
check two
N.I.

Gates should have got a much bigger suspension or kicked off the team.

Quote:
Old 12-22-2011, 06:31 PM   #463
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Kyle Kuric and the Louisville Cardinals are for real this season. They may be the best team.

Noles vs Gators war shifts to the hardwood tonight, would be a big win for the Noles.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:40 PM   #464
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

that palace fight was good, but the fans let me down. 20,000 vs. 20, they shoulda mobbed the fucking players and had em hangin from the rafters.

If this was a soccer game in a 3rd world country, or even in europe, players would have never gotten that ballsy
Old 12-24-2011, 11:42 PM   #465
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

FSU got owned but lol @ Art's Panthers losing to some scrubs, should be an automatic loss of their top 25 status.