news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-17-2009, 09:40 PM   #76
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

occasionally, at the local neighborhood bars, you'll get an older guy walk in there with a dirty ass, old school starter jacket.
I respect those guys immmediately.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:21 PM   #77
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
No Mention On A Big, Big East Showdown Last Night. Realy Physical Game Thats The Big East Style I Love. Blair Is A Fuckin Beast He's Got A Pro Body Playing In College. You Can Tell Thabeet Still Has Some Strength Issues.

yeah there was mention of it. but that was before we started discussing starter jackets

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 11:20 PM   #78
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

some things are more important than a game

i used to have the redskins zubaz outfit too.
lol hat, sweatshirt, pants, nerf turbo.

nothing like rocking burgandy and gold tiger stripes to the 7th grade dance.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:24 PM   #79
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and that was 2 years ago

Old 02-17-2009, 11:26 PM   #80
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol true

but as chaperone

Old 02-18-2009, 12:11 AM   #81
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Anyone Use To Rock The Spring Starter Jackets I Had The Duke One And As Much As I Hate To Admit It As A Ranger Fan I Had A Philadelphia Flyers Spring One To Because I Had A Nice Outfit It Would Match.

The Winter I Had The Blue Rangers I Always Wanted The Black Rangers Though, Michigan Wolverines, And My Fav The Black San Jose Sharks One Everybody Was Fuckin With The Sharks Or The Lighting Gear At The Time.
Old 02-18-2009, 12:18 AM   #82
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

i has 2 different miami hurricanes. a couple different steeler ones.

lol, my brother had the san jose sharks when they first came out

Old 02-18-2009, 12:26 AM   #83
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^ Goes to bars wearing biker shorts and a Bugle Boy t shirt.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:27 AM   #84
GZAjector
Yung Santa

the sharks joints were tight, i dunno why but they were

nhl 93 for the genesis was tight

blood would leak out the head onto the ice

i actually fucked with pittsburgh hard in that game

they had jiri hrdina, how could i not
Old 02-18-2009, 12:28 AM   #85
GZAjector
Yung Santa

bugle boy lol that's a blast from the past
Old 02-18-2009, 12:31 AM   #86
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
the sharks joints were tight, i dunno why but they were

nhl 93 for the genesis was tight

blood would leak out the head onto the ice

i actually fucked with pittsburgh hard in that game

they had jiri hrdina, how could i not

lol, why a george hrdina fan?

me and my one boy had been playing nhl93 for genesis until a couple months ago, he got 94 off ebay for 50 so we've been playing that because of the one timers

Old 02-18-2009, 12:36 AM   #87
GZAjector
Yung Santa

lol, nah, he just had a fucked up name

and yeah, the introduction of the one timer was bangin.
and plexiglass breaker shots.
Old 02-18-2009, 12:36 AM   #88
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:42 AM   #89
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
lol, nah, he just had a fucked up name

and yeah, the introduction of the one timer was bangin.
and plexiglass breaker shots.

my favorite name on nhl was per djoos. i think he played for the islanders.

i'll admit, i used the capitals a lot in nhl 93. i loved setting up a power play. they had great defensemen... hatcher, johannson, cote and i can't remember the other guy.

also vancouver had lumme, didduck and lidster.

Old 02-18-2009, 08:30 AM   #90
GZAjector
Yung Santa

ahaaaaaa per djoos

or as me and my boy called him "pair o da jews" or "pear juice"

the caps also had al iafrate on that D. and dino ciccarelli on O. they were my shit too. i used so many teams on that game.

i could talk about this game all day furreal