news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-18-2009, 01:44 PM   #91
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha, yeah iafrate. how could i forget that cocksucker

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 01:48 PM   #92
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i had some zoobaz pants. they were KC Chiefs colors. I wore them the first day i got em on Christmas and ever day after for a while in my pre ball grease days.

I had a ton of Indians gear back in the day, and ton of the old Cavs shit.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:01 PM   #93
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

woooow char took xavier LOL

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 04:39 PM   #94
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Maryland was down by 16 to UNC and now they're in OT tied at 81. Vasquez got Maryland's 1st triple double in two decades...30/10/10...but the Heels been lucky all year in these spots. Great game so far.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:58 PM   #95
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Maryland wins. Wow.
ACC just got more clusterfucked
Old 02-22-2009, 10:51 AM   #96
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How about those #1 Pittsburgh Panthers

Old 02-22-2009, 10:53 AM   #97
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

meaningless to be number 1 right now
Old 02-22-2009, 11:01 AM   #98
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Uconn will exact its revenge in Pittsburgh.

Mark my words. Unless I'm wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 04:07 PM   #99
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Ken Mink's is by now a familiar tale. The Roane State College walk-on who was according to his account falsely accused of delinquency as a college hoopster in 1956, revived his career this year at the ripe age of 73. It's a goofy little feel-good story about a man fighting back against the march of time. Or something. It's really just an old dude that gets to sit on a basketball bench for a season, but it's fun, so I blog about it.

Anyway, there's some slightly shocking news regarding Mink, news that you might want to be sitting down for. (Are you sitting? Of course you are. You're at a computer.) It seems Mink has lost his eligibility after failing a Spanish class, and his team is being asked to forfeit a game. College kids these days. Does the "student" in "student-athlete" mean nothing to them?

The NCJAA reportedly ruled that Mink had not maintained the minimum required number of credits an athlete must pass in a semester in order to remain eligible to participate in sports. "I told coach (Randy Nesbit) early on that I was having trouble in Spanish," Mink told the News Sentinel.

Fearing he might fail the Spanish class, Mink said he enrolled in a Sociology class on another campus, hoping that a passing grade there would give him the credits he needed to retain his eligibility. But that class was apparently completed too late to apply to the semester in question.

Mink is contending that it's the administration's fault for not sorting out his transfer to the Sociology class, and that he shouldn't be blamed for the eligibility issues. First of all, as Rush the Court notes, that sounds conspicously familiar to Mink's explanation for his original dismissal in 1956.

Second of all, sorry, Ken. That's not how it works. Believe it or not, I went to college, and in college if you're failing a class you have to drop it before the drop deadline. What's more, you don't just get to pick up another class on another campus. You take a "W" on you record and you deal with it. (If you play your cards right, you sneak out of Indiana University with a way better GPA than if you had stayed in Finite Math for a whole semester.) In any case, Mink was the one failing Spanish in the first place. He has to take the rap on this.

And here we were, still innocently thinking some college athletes cared about their educations. For shame, Ken Mink. For shame.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:46 PM   #100
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I knew I should've played PRovidence tonight...shit...
Old 02-26-2009, 09:53 PM   #101
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Henry Hill and Jimmy Burke had a point shaving scam going on with Boston College back in the day
Old 03-01-2009, 03:34 AM   #102
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

FSU looking like a 4 Seed in the TOurny....
Miami is gonna win their next 3 to make the Dance, mark it.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:46 AM   #103
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

holy shit, has there been a better game this year than this pitt-uconn game?

Old 03-12-2009, 10:47 PM   #104
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Syracuse/uconn is a classic

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:51 PM   #105
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Hahaha Holy Shit This Is Awesome People Might Be Missing Trains Home And Shit Might Be Stuck In Penn Station For Awhile.