news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-12-2009, 10:52 PM   #106
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

holy shit 5 OT

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:54 PM   #107
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

syracuse got this

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:05 PM   #108
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Hahahaha A 6th OT Fuckin Crazy Long Islands Own AJ Price About To Take Over The Game Seal It Up For Uconn
Old 03-12-2009, 11:08 PM   #109
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Rautins got this

Old 03-12-2009, 11:09 PM   #110
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

price throwin up them airballs..
i hope he aint from uniondale or roosevelt

Old 03-12-2009, 11:11 PM   #111
baby jesus
Veteran Member

Yeah Theres The Game Syracuse Got This What An Amazing Game Though Syracuse Kept Fighting Back It Doesnt Get Better Then Big East Games.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:11 PM   #112
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

rautins nice look inside to harris

Old 03-12-2009, 11:13 PM   #113
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

yo baby...you shoulda went to this shit..

Old 03-12-2009, 11:15 PM   #114
baby jesus
Veteran Member

Yeah I've Been Meaning To Get To One Of These Big East Tournmant Games For A Couple Of year this Week I've Been Sayin I Was Absolutely Gonna Go This Year But I Balked Again.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:15 PM   #115
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

the marquette/villanova game...
this 6 ot game...
the pitts / wvu game...
yeah you cant beat that today

Old 03-12-2009, 11:22 PM   #116
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

i wonder what ever happened to gerry macnamera...

Old 03-12-2009, 11:23 PM   #117
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

will the orange have anything left for their game later today though?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:23 PM   #118
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:25 PM   #119
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
i wonder what ever happened to gerry macnamera...
I think he plays in grease and the NBA developmental league

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:28 PM   #120
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

damn^^word?
and yeah i think they will definitly be a little tired tomorrow...prolly gonna go to sleep in the ice tub..but who knows what could happen after tonight