news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-19-2009, 11:03 AM   #31
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
He should have been England manager, ive been saying it for years.
Fabio Cappello is doing a fucking amazing job at the moment, hes made Theo Walcott a star, after Sven took him to the world cup and everyone hated him for it.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:06 AM   #32
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fuck that, ireland manager.

I dunno if ye realise the absolute unrelenting HATRED there is here for the english national team. It doesnt bother me, but people would be booing all the players, yet when they play for the team they support they cheer for them. A test of bravery is going into a IRA pub either during an england or ireland soccer game weaing an england jersey.

People cheer as much when england loose as when ireland win. Its fuckin unreal the hatred. Its mainly buffs (country people) and ira followers, but nobody would ever dare say their going for england in any match.

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:06 AM   #33
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wouldnt suprise me if they got 3rd spot ahead of Chelsea too.

Benitez is still too negative, doesnt go for thr win enough in games.

He basically settled for a draw against 10 man arsenal. Man U or Chelsea would both have pushed for the win.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:08 AM   #34
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

As long as fuckin man united dont win i dont mind who does. I fuckin HATE united, alex ferguson, rooney, ronaldo cant fuckin stand them. Theres such a following on united over here and all their fans are such faggots

AOTY
Old 01-19-2009, 11:09 AM   #35
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well, we beat man u 2-1 and beat chelsea 1-0.... the title this year will be down to those return fixtures. if man united beat us, i think liverpool would have conceded the title.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:11 AM   #36
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have a 50 bet with my old man that Liverpool dont win the title.

I would be very, very suprised if anyone except ManU won it.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:12 AM   #37
Durag
RaizaBlade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutage View Post
well, we beat man u 2-1 and beat chelsea 1-0.... the title this year will be down to those return fixtures. if man united beat us, i think liverpool would have conceded the title.

^U a liverpool supporter?

Aresenel have been so frustrating too, there such a brilliant team when their playing at the top of their game, but their so fuckin inconsistant.

AOTY
Old 01-19-2009, 11:13 AM   #38
Tage
John W. Henry

this thread has derailed.

ive been invited to a $1,000 freeroll... and there wil only be about 500 people in it. starts at 7.30. im sacrificing that to watch the liverpool match. if liverpool dont win.... im gonna be breaking some legs.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:14 AM   #39
Durag
RaizaBlade

Quote:
I have a 50 bet with my old man that Liverpool dont win the title.

I would be very, very suprised if anyone except ManU won it.
ya i reckon united have it too. Chelsea are nowehere near as good as under murinhio, and i cant see liverpool doing it. They really fucked up drawing to stoke

AOTY
Old 01-19-2009, 11:15 AM   #40
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Bristol

haha wat a faglord.

isnt that bristol the gay capital of england?

Anyway RIP to the god cyper d Tony Hart. Was a good man.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:15 AM   #41
Tage
John W. Henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
^U a liverpool supporter?
since i was about 6 years old and butter(old member on this forum and child mate of mine) had a david james goalie top... loved it, so i started supporting them through ignorance.

then since ive grown up... been waiting for a premiership title.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:19 AM   #42
Durag
RaizaBlade

yea i started supporting villa when i was round 7 or that, coz they had 4 Irish players, Andy Townsend, Paul McGrath, Steve Staunton & Ray Hounten. They finished second in the 92/93 season, so they should be in the top few.

AOTY
Old 01-19-2009, 11:21 AM   #43
Tage
John W. Henry

Steve Staunton... my mate has supported villa since he was a kid, mainly cus of his dad.

he sort of loves football, but you have to tell him its on for him to watch it... if you know what i mean.. if i talk about players... all he does is mention steve staunton hahaha, cus we stole him from you... then he went back to you or something.

i think thats the only player he knows... and dwight yorke.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:24 AM   #44
Durag
RaizaBlade

haha steve staunton. i dunno if you know, but he was managing the irish national tem there for a while and he was fuckin DISATERIOUS. they were so bad it was funny, all we could do was laugh. The funnies thing was Staunton doing the press confrences taking himself and the job pure serious, when everyone was treating him like a joke. The press fuckin raped him.

AOTY
Old 01-19-2009, 11:26 AM   #45
Tage
John W. Henry

talking about manager press conferences.... have you seen this?...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69352

you know steve mclaren is right?... and the fact he is english, and the most hated national manager ever.