news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-18-2009, 07:06 PM   #1
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation
Default The Inauguration hype is getting outta control

Its starting to look like its gonna be a god damn Blockbuster Movie event. The media is taking this to the extreme. I don't even know if I wanna watch it now.

Mr. Belding will probably give me detention anyways on Tuesday.

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 07:14 PM   #2
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the whole hype I had about Obama has been wiped away by him putting the murderer pshychopath Clinton as secretary of state.

i even read his book, and liked him even more after it.

But hes a phoney, same as all the rest. Its one big group.
Old 01-18-2009, 07:15 PM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

when is it?

is it gon be televized?

thats prolly when the sniper takes his shot

Old 01-18-2009, 07:15 PM   #4
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta

nothing like some quality TV, eh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 07:18 PM   #5
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

iniquity
Old 01-18-2009, 07:20 PM   #6
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
the whole hype I had about Obama has been wiped away by him putting the murderer pshychopath Clinton as secretary of state.

i even read his book, and liked him even more after it.

But hes a phoney, same as all the rest. Its one big group.
they all the same. shit will never change. the hype right now is abit too much, everyone expects shit will drastically change. but it wont, and ppl fail to realise this fact.
Old 01-18-2009, 07:25 PM   #7
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
they all the same. shit will never change. the hype right now is abit too much, everyone expects shit will drastically change. but it wont, and ppl fail to realise this fact.
thats why theres so much media on it, they are building him up to only bring him down when he takes for ever bringin forth that change he preached about in that campaign...
Old 01-18-2009, 07:33 PM   #8
Ninja
ADEPT

Ninja drunken mastaNinja drunken masta

All the sinister works of the Illuminati!!! lol
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 07:38 PM   #9
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the hype is getting out of control

but its good to see ppl excited as fuck standin in the fields and shit waving and shit while that nigga train moves by. i think this is a good moment for the country

he might be a puppet, but he got some good quialities and it seems, morals, in him. i think this is why ppl are so hyped.

his story is unique and inspirational.

its getting out of hand, but i think the country needs this shit

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 07:49 PM   #10
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bump black presidents
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 07:53 PM   #11
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

bumps white america by ENEMA
Old 01-18-2009, 08:13 PM   #12
Ninja
ADEPT

Ninja drunken mastaNinja drunken masta

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_9P15Y...eature=related

^^--CHECK THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 08:18 PM   #13
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

its annoying and corny and so were his speeches.

but im not going to judge the man on his speeches or his inauguration. He has more important tasks ahead.
Old 01-18-2009, 09:04 PM   #14
RandyP
Some where drinking

RandyP crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
but its good to see ppl excited as fuck standin in the fields and shit waving and shit while that nigga train moves by.
LMAO
RandyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 09:19 PM   #15
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Barack's wife is sporting a 1987 Oprah hair cut.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote