news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-19-2009, 04:24 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Why would someone listen to TSA in 2009

have you heard him lately? dude blows.
he went from just uneventful to fullblown blows

"aAaAAAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!111ahaah", lol shut up

America has a black president now. the TSA gimmicks is starting to drag.

I mean, hes getting desperate.

Hes making threads about whether you laugh at moustache, asian schoolgirl toilet rape, rappers needing criminal records.

and if non if this gets enough attention, he'll go back to the old faithful idea of stealing a cappadonna line and making it a new thread title, and then he'll put a "funny" pic of Capp's face.

I mean, am I the only one noticing how much failing this nigga is doing right now, I think the loss of style in his life has had a serious effect.

I mean come one, at LEAST be funny. At LEAST be funny nigga.

If you dont have good looks, you have to be funny, how exactly do you get pussy?
Old 01-19-2009, 04:28 PM   #2
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You mean people listened to him before??
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:31 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no but i just mean in 2009, you know, weve got a black president in America.

Its 2009.

2-0-0-9.

TSA?

TSA in 2009???

nah.

i m just saying dude needs a nother gimmick ither than qouteing cappa lines and copying ghostlaced's "gimmicks" as he calls them
Old 01-19-2009, 04:32 PM   #4
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

hahaha.....fair question.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:33 PM   #5
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i ain't gonna take sides, but his skampoe/jigsaw review was hilarious

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:36 PM   #6
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

i really think Wu Corp is comming past the time of tsa. i think hes actually started to drag the placee down in recent months.

and im gettin kinda tired of him copying everything i do.

i make a Ghsotface new rhymes style thread, next day he makes one, i make cam'ron threads, next day hell make one, i have a Gucci man fan era, next month he has a gucci man fetish (even after going on record in the past as hating gucci man and everything he stands for).

it just a lil tiresome for me.

i dont see what his purpose is anymore.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:38 PM   #7
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

u two should e-beef
Old 01-19-2009, 04:43 PM   #8
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

how can I beat:

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHahahahahHHAHHAH11111AAHHA! !!!"

"eLOeLZ!!!!!!!!!111"

"generic cappadonna qoute"
Old 01-19-2009, 04:46 PM   #9
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

no but i need breaks from ebeefz right now, ive had too many going at once for the last 6 months or so, its started to tire me.

beefing with tsa is so 2007/8. i cant really see any reason to beef with him, i dont see what purpose he has.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:46 PM   #10
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i dont think it would be funny. it would be the same recycled shit over and over. I would just be interested in seeing which one of you would outlast the other.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:46 PM   #11
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

crazy shit is happening in 09.

can you imagine how 2010 will be like. Skampoe will probably become mod of the KTL section.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:47 PM   #12
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

plus you never know if tsa might call the cops on you or not

ELohElz!!!!!
Old 01-19-2009, 04:50 PM   #13
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh shit you think he got the number for the UK police???
Old 01-19-2009, 04:51 PM   #14
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

he'll be dick sucking cops worldwide son!!

his family are well known for it in Nigeria
Old 01-19-2009, 04:52 PM   #15
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

you totally jacked my shit from last night. Just switched the names around...
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote