news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-19-2009, 03:56 PM   #16
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
you totally jacked my shit from last night. Just switched the names around...
what? if i did it was by accident?

ELoHeLz!!!!!1111!@@
Old 01-19-2009, 03:57 PM   #17
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

you two should e-beef on some American vs. UK shit.

go back and forth...that would be somewhat entertaining.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:00 PM   #18
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

ELoHeLz!!!!!1111!@@
hahahhahahaha.

thats the kind of thing TSA would type.

hahahahahahaha
Old 01-19-2009, 04:00 PM   #19
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
you two should e-beef on some American vs. UK shit.

go back and forth...that would be somewhat entertaining.
no cause it would be a 20 page fuck fest like everytime we bring up American vs. Euro sports and the euros get all bent out of shape etc etc etc
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:05 PM   #20
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

T.R.O.Y (Tsa Really Over in Year09)

when they reminisce over you my god
Old 01-19-2009, 04:07 PM   #21
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
T.R.O.Y (Tsa Really Over in Year09)

when they reminisce over you my god

hahahahahahahahaha

Ether

aaaahahahaha
Old 01-19-2009, 04:07 PM   #22
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

CL Smooth should have been forced to give Pete Rock handjobs for the rest of his life for blessing him with that beat
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:11 PM   #23
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is in no way meant to be a complement for TSA, but i prefer reading his posts over yours, ghostlaced

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:12 PM   #24
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Fo' real.

If someone who wrote even slighty funny or interesting posts, like, ever, made this thread it might of had more credibility
Old 01-19-2009, 04:15 PM   #25
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

^ i feel you my nigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
this is in no way meant to be a complement for TSA, but i prefer reading his posts over yours, ghostlaced
1. shave you chest before you talk to me again.
2. you show your ass to men online worldwide
3. you tigheten up everytime i post

Art has actually been following me around for a while now with those type of bitter sounding posts, so has Senator Suck-a-dick.

I sense some jealousy in their ways.

I mean I know why Art is so mad, because i have humilated him in front of others alo recently, and when he couldnt think of any witty response, he just left and comes back with these bitter posts.

lol

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 01-19-2009 at 04:17 PM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:17 PM   #26
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

GenChat TSA is corny and predictable.

KTL TSA is funny. He had me actually LOLing (literally) after something he wrote in there.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:18 PM   #27
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

I've never understood the claim of jealousy online.

I mean we dont even know eachother, so how would people be jealous of eachother?
Old 01-19-2009, 04:19 PM   #28
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

^your jealous of my e dick swinging all over you face
Old 01-19-2009, 04:20 PM   #29
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

whats an E-dick?
Old 01-19-2009, 04:20 PM   #30
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i like how a white kid having an identity crisis thinks i am jealous of him.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote