news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-19-2009, 04:22 PM   #31
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

hahahah...arts jealous!!! he just got sonned! NIGGA YOU JUST GOT SONNED!!!!!
Old 01-19-2009, 04:23 PM   #32
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
hahahah...arts jealous!!! he just got sonned! NIGGA YOU JUST GOT SONNED!!!!!
Laced is killin'em right now.

I think it has something to do with his aforementioned 'e dick'.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:23 PM   #33
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
whats an E-dick?
lol

i dont know you tell me, you the one with it swinging all in yo' grill punk

i apologise in advance to anyone else who has been impeded by my wildly swinging e-dick, if it intimidates you too much, go and but a really fast car, or something

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 01-19-2009 at 04:31 PM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:24 PM   #34
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Laced is killin'em right now.

I think it has something to do with his aforementioned 'e dick'.
Nigga got a 12 inch e-dick son!!!!!
Old 01-19-2009, 04:26 PM   #35
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh, I get it.

An E dick is when you have lots of on-line confidence and 'swagger'.

Ghostlaced has lots of confidence and 'swagger' on-line.

Congratulations.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:26 PM   #36
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
^

Art has actually been following me around for a while now with those type of bitter sounding posts, so has Senator Suck-a-dick.

I sense some jealousy in their ways.
it's funny that you say i'm following you around with bitter posts because i just noticed in tsa's moustache thread, you made 5 bitter posts. maybe you are jealous of tsa

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:28 PM   #37
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

You follow him round in threads.

He made a whole thread about TSA.

This E-Dick battle just got interesting.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:28 PM   #38
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Oh, I get it.

An E dick is when you have lots of on-line confidence and 'swagger'.

Ghostlaced has lots of confidence and 'swagger' on-line.

Congratulations.
your smarter than you smell
Old 01-19-2009, 04:29 PM   #39
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

jealous of T.R.O.Y? its not possible. its 2009.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:35 PM   #40
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

my e-dick is only like 3 inches
Old 01-19-2009, 04:37 PM   #41
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

your e-dick is how big your green bar is under your avatar. ghost, nick tooch got you by a little with the e-dick

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:43 PM   #42
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

oh damn, i got a 8 inch e-dick
Old 01-19-2009, 05:04 PM   #43
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last night I read a minibumpsh post, and now whenever I e-urinate, the tip of my e-dick burns really bad, and my e-piss is kind of cloudy.

What should I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:08 PM   #44
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

go to the e-doctor and get some e-vicadin and e-sell me some.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:31 PM   #45
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
Last night I read a minibumpsh post, and now whenever I e-urinate, the tip of my e-dick burns really bad, and my e-piss is kind of cloudy.

What should I do?
ohh this is bad, you might have e-aids. the speed of your internet will get crappy as time goes on.