news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-19-2009, 03:43 PM   #1
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default lol @ this young american

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=562310

so there's a stormfront thread in KTL, and i was randomly checking out these threads

this is real sad...

Hello. I'm new here. A friend referred me to this site. I have been married for 4 months now to my lovely wife, Susan. We have both finished school and are doing well. My wife asked me a couple of days ago saying she wanted a baby. But I just don't know now, knowing a monkey and it's nappy headed wife will be running the country our fore fathers have given their lives for.

I just don't want my kids being brainwashed like the rest of our white brothers and sisters into thinking blacks are equal to us and to except their culture. "bet" and horrid ebonics. I know I will be able to monitor them and tell them what's not allowed, but as they grow up, there will always be some traitor trash telling them their wrong and I was wrong for telling them. THAT'S what I'm afraid of.

Can anyone give me some suggestions on what I should do if we decide to have kids? My wife does so badly, but I just want them to grow up knowing white is right! It's extremely sad to see so many of our race being swallowed up by the media in thinking negro behavior is cool. Especially our young girls

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:44 PM   #2
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its TSA!!!!!
Old 01-19-2009, 03:51 PM   #3
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post

Hello. I'm new here. A friend referred me to this site. I have been married for 4 months now to my lovely wife, Susan. We have both finished school and are doing well. My wife asked me a couple of days ago saying she wanted a baby. But I just don't know now, knowing a monkey and it's nappy headed wife will be running the country our fore fathers have given their lives for.

I just don't want my kids being brainwashed like the rest of our white brothers and sisters into thinking blacks are equal to us and to except their culture. "bet" and horrid ebonics. I know I will be able to monitor them and tell them what's not allowed, but as they grow up, there will always be some traitor trash telling them their wrong and I was wrong for telling them. THAT'S what I'm afraid of.

Can anyone give me some suggestions on what I should do if we decide to have kids? My wife does so badly, but I just want them to grow up knowing white is right! It's extremely sad to see so many of our race being swallowed up by the media in thinking negro behavior is cool. Especially our young girls
I fail to see what the problem with this post is..

He did bring up some good points..

Is it cause he said monkey and nappy headed?
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:59 PM   #4
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i think this guy would be a great addition to KTL
Old 01-19-2009, 04:04 PM   #5
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
recruit niggah recruit
Old 01-19-2009, 04:04 PM   #6
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

lol

white man from atlantis vs black man from mars

Old 01-19-2009, 04:04 PM   #7
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dnt think he could handle the pressure of knowing that he is actually a devil.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:10 PM   #8
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

KTL lacks a fervent white nationalist.

many claim i am one, but i must sheepishly admit I'm not, nor could I even be one if i wanted.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:17 PM   #9
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

they got like 30 pages of ''What could have Germany done to avoid defeat during WW2? '' discussion

Old 01-19-2009, 04:20 PM   #10
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I don't get the whole NAzi thing. I mean we fought them, they killed alot of Americans, more than any negro or muslim ever killed.

You kno what Germany could have done to avoid losing WWII?? Not started it, cuz they were doomed from teh start.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:25 PM   #11
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

True.

Its kind of a losing battle when in war with America
Old 01-19-2009, 04:26 PM   #12
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Fighting the U.S. and Russia at the same time is never a good strategy.

I mean, yea, anyone can whoop up on France and Britain...
Old 01-19-2009, 04:28 PM   #13
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

Quote:

I mean, yea, anyone can whoop up on France and Britain...
hahaa yea countries just do that when they need a quick moral victory
Old 01-19-2009, 04:29 PM   #14
HANZO
Hanovallah

no for real they jus shouldnt have gone to russia in the winter.

i went through the UK section of the forum. damn they hate muslims, theres a 15 page thread on English girls dating non-whites. pretty funny. shame you dnt see any on the streets anymore, i would really like to go up and say hello to a white nationalist.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:31 PM   #15
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

nazi ideology is so dumb.