news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-19-2009, 09:00 PM   #31
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tsa you might be right, i just went back and looked. i posted that picture on the night of dec. 30th. so the next day was new years eve and the day after that was new years day. i don't know for sure, but there's a good chance i didn't post either of those 2 days. some people do go out that night instead of posting on wu-tang forums.

as for you ghostlaced, let tsa bust my balls about this. you don't even know what you are arguing about. you just keep repeating everything he is saying.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:11 PM   #32
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
hey look art, that guys showing his ass!!

E DICK SHRINKAGE!!!

I mean, when you lowered you pants, set your camera up, took the photo, uploaded it, posted it on wu corp for the attention of another male, did you ever think at one point:

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?

I mean not even at one point? That was a pretty long emotional break down for a man to have. Not to check yourself. I bet that breakdown lasted all day.

Tell me thats not a TSA influenced post...

TELL ME

that it isnt
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:16 PM   #33
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

On the eve of history being made in this great nation of ours, where not even a year ago, it would seem unheard of that an african american could become president. and to honor this historic event, ghostlaced creates a thread my president is black, which ends up mostly being about my white ass.

irony can be pretty ironic sometimes

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 12:10 AM   #34
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

hahahaha! Behind every great black man is a white mans hairy ass.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:15 AM   #35
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
he's not the president of all negroids. He's the president of america.
which has maybe 20 million black ppl

thats 1 tribe in nigeria alone.

ahahhahahhahhahaha oh snap

then fuck, nigeria doesn't have a lot of tribes
Old 01-20-2009, 12:25 AM   #36
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
ahahhahahhahhahaha oh snap

then fuck, nigeria doesn't have a lot of tribes
250, gimme my coins, faggot.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:46 AM   #37
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
hahahaha! Behind every great black man is a white mans hairy ass.

€loelz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 01:02 AM   #38
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Tell me thats not a TSA influenced post...

TELL ME

that it isnt
he's trying to start and e-beef with me so that he'll become more popular online. He's typing like me so that i'll say something and mentioning me a lot/ thread shadowing me.

idk, if this is was people do as opposed to having sex with women and enjoying an evening downtown with friends then that's cool. I think ppl get under the impression that im part of this little SimNerd booster pack they're playing online, but im not. When i would say stuff i was obviously just having fun and it was never gay, i mean not to undermine shit i was saying like ppl with less then 1000 posts are irrelevant, irrelevant posters should be ban, America is the land of the free and various blown out ANALogies

but some ppl are FOR REAL about this shit. Ppl talk about how i think im the king of wucorp and some person even said something about my e-throne.

I've NEVER once said anything remotely close to this gayness. NEVER. They just assume i do because they hold me on a higher pedestal then you should A GUY ONLINE. Sometimes i'll say "yeah i agree" on a post and ppl will be like "man your posts are falling off" wtf? Why do you ranking me pussy lol?

Idk if i sound crazy but to some people on this website im more then a human being. Im a symbol. Sometimes a symbol of everything they hate and therefore they wish i die, strip nude for forgiveness, and fight for an e-throne i've never once mentioned. Digging through meat in a fuckin trash can.

what?
that shit has NEVER been hiphop.

I just wanna laugh and talk about wu-tang and wierd shit, not this GAVIN bullshit. Idk, I like women and friends.
You chaps have fun with your Call of Virginity 4 Live but stop thinking im involved.

fuckin poster styles and shit. lol, what?
Old 01-20-2009, 01:06 AM   #39
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

TSA is like the Barack Oboombap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 01:09 AM   #40
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

AHAHAHaHAHAHH!
the boom bap > obama
Old 01-20-2009, 01:14 AM   #41
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 01:15 AM   #42
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

i dont think anyone has thought about it but i have never gone 3 weeks in the existance of this website without someone trying to e-battle me.

3 weeks is a stretch. You really think im gonna keep doing that shit for 3 or 4 years? i mean i like the site but that's a minor annoyance i wouldn't like

UNLESS they're funny. They haven't been funny for a year now. Im not gonna Eb@#bdfGFF with you if its unfunny and it's really ruining you in real life. look at the hilarious lot i've been assigned

blackula
then touch, who has stopped but still, why? that nigga ain't no giggles and shit
then art
and not ghostlace

ooohh dear! i better keep extra geared of my e-thron3!

has anyone on that list ever said something funny? Art with that one time where the girl goes to college and then wants to the the black guy and then i turn her off, but after 2 years i can't count funny incidences on hand.

I would like ppl to get of my dills, it's tiresome

GET OFF MY DICK IM A BLACK GUY WITH A BIG NOSE IN NEBRASKA
Old 01-20-2009, 01:18 AM   #43
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Peace Tissa, I Know Whut It Is...

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 05:06 AM   #44
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ghostlaced is that white dude that watches black comedians taking the piss out of white people and thinks he's not talking about him.
Old 01-20-2009, 05:41 AM   #45
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
but some ppl are FOR REAL about this shit. Ppl talk about how i think im the king of wucorp and some person even said something about my e-throne.

Idk if i sound crazy but to some people on this website im more then a human being. Im a symbol. Sometimes a symbol of everything they hate and therefore they wish i die, strip nude for forgiveness, and fight for an e-throne i've never once mentioned. Digging through meat in a fuckin trash can.
Tissa is the new 2pac.

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote