news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-20-2009, 10:50 PM   #61
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
In fact he's half white
So in a racist's mind he's half right
If you got a racist mind its all right
my president is black
But his house is all white
rosa parks sat so martin luther could walk
martin luther walked so barack obama could run
barack obama ran so all the children could fly
so imma spread my wings
you can meet me in the sky

-S. Carter

http://vimeo.com/2880630?pg=embed&sec=2880630
awesome verse
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:23 PM   #62
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
In fact he's half white
my president is black
so imma spread my wings

-S. Carter

jayz is so fuckin corny
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 12:01 AM   #63
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

u buggin. dats ill.

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:24 AM   #64
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

on a serious note ghostlaced, how did the election in yugoslavia go this year?
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:32 AM   #65
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
u buggin. dats ill.
its lines like tha one ghostlaced posted that remind me why nas is lightyears ahead of jay, nigga is all filler no substance.....well, not no substance, but just read tha verse...shit dont even scratch tha surface.....dont get my brain cells movin at all
Old 01-21-2009, 02:36 PM   #66
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
its lines like tha one ghostlaced posted that remind me why nas is lightyears ahead of jay, nigga is all filler no substance.....well, not no substance, but just read tha verse...shit dont even scratch tha surface.....dont get my brain cells movin at all
true indeed, but thats been jay z's style of writing or rappin if u will...

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-21-2009, 02:40 PM   #67
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
on a serious note ghostlaced, how did the election in yugoslavia go this year?
???
da fuck you talkin abotu faggot?
Old 01-21-2009, 02:42 PM   #68
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
haha youre such a fake dickweed, you dont know shit, thats why you listen to a dumbass like Nas in the first place
Old 01-21-2009, 03:21 PM   #69
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
true indeed, but thats been jay z's style of writing or rappin if u will...
he is very good at flippin words n givin double meanings n shit...but that will only get u so far amongst rap purists.....to tha average nigga i can totally understand why they feel that shit.......im a fan of jay btw
Old 01-21-2009, 03:24 PM   #70
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
haha youre such a fake dickweed, you dont know shit, thats why you listen to a dumbass like Nas in the first place
yo ghostlaced shut ur fuckin mouth....everything about u is fake even ur sig....i listened 2 that dumbass song who tha fuck is tha joker? i hope he a fourth member of tha heatmakerz or sum shit because that nigga is a biter fareal.....where is tha originality....
Old 01-21-2009, 03:29 PM   #71
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

^whateva kid, thats called dubstep, you wouldnt know about that

i agree though actually it is alot like heatmakerz lol
Old 01-21-2009, 03:31 PM   #72
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

no its called heatmakerz production....thats the correct term
Old 01-21-2009, 05:32 PM   #73
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
In fact he's half white
my president is black
so imma spread my wings

-S. Carter

I'm sorry this just won't do.......

REMIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact he's half white
fucked your babies' mom all night
Stuck in her but becuase the pussy wasn't tight
my president is black
Nigga sold me crack
Mariah sucked on Ol' Dirties sack
Eazy E got aidz because white girl sucked his cock
Osama Bin Laden hired some pilots to fly
so imma spread her legs
and pick my teeth for crab eggs

ok that sucked but, still better.

Last edited by WARPATH; 01-21-2009 at 05:37 PM.
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 06:20 PM   #74
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
he is very good at flippin words n givin double meanings n shit...but that will only get u so far amongst rap purists.....to tha average nigga i can totally understand why they feel that shit.......im a fan of jay btw
theres many styles of rappin, while we love the shit that make u thunk and rewind the tape over and over, sum niggaz like jigga's style, me, i give props to any body doin the thing nameen as long as its kept real.

editixed for toastfaced

For the GenChat pervs

Last edited by SKAMPOE; 01-21-2009 at 06:35 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:29 PM   #75
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

^lol, porps

you sure you didnt mean pork ahahahaha