news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-21-2009, 06:33 PM   #76
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
theres many styles of rappin, while we love the shit that make u thunk and rewind the tape over and over, sum niggaz like jigga's style, me, i give porps to any body doin the thing nameen as long as its kept real.
ican dig it
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 06:36 PM   #77
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

peace

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 06:42 PM   #78
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
theres many styles of rappin, while we love the shit that make u thunk and rewind the tape over and over, sum niggaz like jigga's style, me, i give props to any body doin the thing nameen as long as its kept real.

editixed for toastfaced
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
ican dig it
Quote:
peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 06:44 PM   #79
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

n here comes cooldan late and irrelevant as usual
Old 01-21-2009, 06:51 PM   #80

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
n here comes cooldan late and irrelevant as usual
My post about you being a homosexual thug is as relevant as you sucking Nas's dick and acting like he is a great philosopher in a thread about a Jay-Z verse about Obama.

The great thing about this forum is that thread topics often diverge into a completely new and interesting topic.

Please note that I was not responsible for you turning a thread about Jay-Z and Obama into a thread about your desire for gay-thug-cock, I merely commented on it.

You bring your San Francisco style to every thread you bless.

If I hurt your feelings, I'm sorry.

Either way, I'm just joking. I don't really think you are anything close to being a thug.

Quote:
Old 01-21-2009, 06:56 PM   #81
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

it was a solid verse but there was nothing over tha top about it.........just a plain verse from jay z.........sorry to hurt ur feelings........and why u keep referencin me bein a thug....gay thug, straight thug...any thug.........i never rep that shit......."im a hood nigga wit morals" -nas
Old 01-21-2009, 06:58 PM   #82
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

u kno wats funny too.....ur username got ladies love in it, yet i aint never seen u post no pics of camera fone girlies.........why...........if the ladies love u........post some pics n prove it...........bet u cant faggot
Old 01-21-2009, 07:05 PM   #83
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

small titty bitches ftw....

where u at LADIES LOVE
Old 01-21-2009, 07:08 PM   #84

Quote:
u kno wats funny too.....ur username got ladies love in it, yet i aint never seen u post no pics of camera fone girlies.........why...........if the ladies love u........post some pics n prove it...........bet u cant faggot
Yes, I saw the pictures you clearly downloaded from a website and pretended were girls you knew.

I was not impressed.

I was going to call you out in that very thread, but I did not, because I didn't want to hurt your feelings.

But straight up, YOU KNOW NONE OF THOSE GIRLS.

Post a picture of yourself with any girl, and maybe I will believe that you are, at the very least, not a gay thug.

I don't have any camera phone girls. I have a girlfriend whom I live with and have been with for 2 years.

It is not cool or exciting, but:

Long-Term monogamous reationship with woman > gay thug dating

Quote:
Old 01-21-2009, 07:14 PM   #85
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

YAP YAP YAP im seein a lotta talk but i aint seein too much walk!!!

prooooooooooove itttttttttt
Old 01-21-2009, 07:19 PM   #86

Quote:
What's up guys!! Its ya boy reppin the streets! Here's a picture of a fly honey that I was totally on the intimate tip with! I fucked her yesterday!

Pretty fly, huh?

Who da man?

"Right, homeys?"

Quote:
Old 01-21-2009, 07:23 PM   #87
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

big titty bitches ftw

lookat you.....lookin like a bitch now cuz a nigga finally called u out and u couldnt follow thru..........fakin ass nigga.....girlfriend for 2 year havin ass square ass nigga......

Last edited by ALCATRAZ; 01-21-2009 at 07:28 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:27 PM   #88
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan
But straight up, YOU KNOW NONE OF THOSE GIRLS.
hahahahahahahahahhaah this nigga right here.......mad as fuck a young nigga get more trim than him........dont hate on me cuz i get play dog...u need 2 congratulate a nigga fareal
Old 01-21-2009, 07:29 PM   #89

Wow, you told me.

I look like a bitch for having a girlfriend, but you look really cool by being a middle-class virgin from the suburbs of San Francisco who pretends to be the "voice of the streets" and proves his self-worth by posting obviously-downloaded pictures and claiming them to be girls he knows to impress a bunch of people on a web forum?

You win this round, "g".

Quote:
Old 01-21-2009, 07:34 PM   #90
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

i got nothin 2 prove 2 u dog....u obviously mad about SUMTHIN, whatever it is i dont kno what.........but if u gonna have a name like ladieslove and cant even come thru wit sum pics of bitches in they undies then what makes u relevant? if u so hell bent on those bein pics i "found" online.....then go find em........im here issuin a challenge to anyone in tha fuckin world to find those pics online.......niggaz gonna b lookin for a long, long time.....

u are tha worst type a nigga.....tha type of nigga that denies a niggas play jus cuz they dont get none.....i feel kinda bad for u