news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-21-2009, 07:35 PM   #91
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
i got nothin 2 prove 2 u dog....u obviously mad about SUMTHIN, whatever it is i dont kno what.........but if u gonna have a name like ladieslove and cant even come thru wit sum pics of bitches in they undies then what makes u relevant? if u so hell bent on those bein pics i "found" online.....then go find em........im here issuin a challenge to anyone in tha fuckin world to find those pics online.......niggaz gonna b lookin for a long, long time.....

u are tha worst type a nigga.....tha type of nigga that denies a niggas play jus cuz they dont get none.....i feel kinda bad for u
Thanks for your sympathy, "g".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:41 PM   #92
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

one more pic of my puerto rican honeydip before i ditch this useless thread.....ladieslove i hope u stay in ur lane next time or niggaz WILL call u out on it.......lol ladies love my ass

wid da purple tape aoooooowwwwww

protectin da innocent aooooowwwwwww
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:42 PM   #93
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
ahahhahahaaaaaaaaaa!

Open wide!

I don't know why this made me crack
Old 01-21-2009, 07:44 PM   #94

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Day-um, homie! Did I just "get served" San Francisco-style?

Is that how you do it in da hood?

You have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a total playa and I am a square-ass lame!

I'm almost afraid to post in any more threads because I don't want to get my card pulled again!

Will I be able to recover from this?

Only time will tell...

You totally checked me! I better learn to stay in ma lane!

I am going to work on that in my spare time, fa sho!

Quote:
Old 01-21-2009, 07:48 PM   #95
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

notice how tha only pic of a woman "ladieslove" has ever upped is a fuckin board member lol....

pathetic.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:54 PM   #96

Quote:
notice how tha only pic of a woman "ladieslove" has ever upped is a fuckin board member lol....

pathetic.
OH SHIT!

I thought you left this thread because it was beneath you and da streetz, and just when I thought it was safe, you came back just to ride on me again.

I'm so shook!

But thanks for droppin dis knowledge, yo!

I am learning how to be a playa!

I am taking notes, dog.

So far you have taught me that having a girlfriend is "square", but posting pics of fly honeys you never met on wu-tang forums makes you a "playa".

Peace, god, and thanks for dropping all this science on my white ass!

Quote:
Old 01-21-2009, 07:59 PM   #97
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

anyone notice how ladies love went from holdin his chin up a couple pages ago to straight up tuckin his tail between his legs? funny when niggaz buckle under pressure

i'll b back wit more flix later....i might ask my bottom bitch 2 write my username on her ass or sumthin....we'll see
Old 01-21-2009, 08:03 PM   #98
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
one more pic of my puerto rican honeydip before i ditch this useless thread.....ladieslove i hope u stay in ur lane next time or niggaz WILL call u out on it.......lol ladies love my ass

wid da purple tape aoooooowwwwww

protectin da innocent aooooowwwwwww
i was gonna say that i saw this chick on a transvestite website, but by doing that, i would implicate myself into being one who frequents transvestite websites. so nevermind.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 08:04 PM   #99

Quote:
anyone notice how ladies love went from holdin his chin up a couple pages ago to straight up tuckin his tail between his legs? funny when niggaz buckle under pressure

i'll b back wit more flix later....i might ask my bottom bitch 2 write my username on her ass or sumthin....we'll see
I feel like I made my point in my first couple of posts, and then saw no reason to continue calling you a fake, virgin, liar, etc.

I said what I thought, and felt no need to repeat myself, and thought it would be more fun for both of us if I just agreed with you.

You know where i stand.

That being said, if you get some skank to write your user name on her ass, I will be forced to "congratulate a nigga" based on principle.

But I am skeptical at best.

Quote:
Old 01-21-2009, 08:06 PM   #100
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan
That being said, if you get some skank to write your user name on her ass, I will be forced to "congratulate a nigga" based on principle.

But I am skeptical at best.
why be a hater and not just congratulate a nigga now? im here tellin u those pics r copyrighted under me, so y b a bitch about it.....all its gonna do is make u look like a complete jackass when i start postin pics of bitches wit my name on their ass.........
Old 01-21-2009, 08:10 PM   #101
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Quote:
'Too much secrecy'
In an attempt to deliver on pledges of a transparent government, Obama said he would change the way the federal government interprets the Freedom of Information Act. He said he was directing agencies that vet requests for information to err on the side of making information public not to look for reasons to legally withhold it an alteration to the traditional standard of evaluation. Just because a government agency has the legal power to keep information private does not mean that it should, Obama said. Reporters and public-interest groups often make use of the law to explore how and why government decisions were made; they are often stymied as agencies claim legal exemptions to the law.
"For a long time now, there's been too much secrecy in this city," Obama said.
He said the orders he was issuing Wednesday will not "make government as honest and transparent as it needs to be" nor go as far as he would like.
"But these historic measures do mark the beginning of a new era of openness in our country," Obama said. "And I will, I hope, do something to make government trustworthy in the eyes of the American people, in the days and weeks, months and years to come."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28767687/?GT1=43001

Wow

We'll see.

And....

Muthafuck the FEDerallies.

Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 01-21-2009 at 08:13 PM.
L~>1<~NKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 08:11 PM   #102
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
why be a hater and not just congratulate a nigga now? im here tellin u those pics r copyrighted under me, so y b a bitch about it.....all its gonna do is make u look like a complete jackass when i start postin pics of bitches wit my name on their ass.........

come on i posted my bitch's name on my ass:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 08:13 PM   #103

Quote:

Wouldn't you rather prove me wrong and receive my reluctant congratulations at the same time?

Not only will you prove me wrong, but you will gain my grudging respect, and prove to all of these square whiteboys (myself included) that you are better than us.

Now, when I was a single man, I felt like I got a pretty good amount of pussy, but at no point in my life did I have a variety of different bitches sending me erotic photos of themselves. Of course, camera phones were not as prominent then, but still.

Once I taped myself on my webcam fucking a girl, and I have taken pictures of my girlfriend touching herself, but that is as far as I got.

By posting these pictures you will ultimately prove that you are a better and more successful human being than me, and then, and only then, will I be forced to congratulate a nigga.

Quote:
Old 01-21-2009, 08:22 PM   #104
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

u are bitchmade..........i never said because i get trim i am a better person than you.......imo tha only reason u are sayin this is because deep down u kno im bout 2 start takin pics of these broads, n u dont wanna b hella moded in front of ur wu peers.... this has nothing to do with me wanting to "prove you wrong"...i said that in tha beginning....this whole shit started cuz u came in tha thread on sum hatred like u do so well........i called u out on ur username cuz u called me gay, simple as that..........u couldnt produce shit, and i could........now u tryna dillute tha future pics im bout 2 post by sayin "well when u post them ur a better person than me"... fuck that.......u challenged me so ima follow thru.......wish i could say tha same about u........
Old 01-21-2009, 08:32 PM   #105

Quote:
u are bitchmade..........i never said because i get trim i am a better person than you.......imo tha only reason u are sayin this is because deep down u kno im bout 2 start takin pics of these broads, n u dont wanna b hella moded in front of ur wu peers........this whole shit started cuz u came in tha thread on sum hatred like u do so well........i called u out on ur username cuz u called me gay, simple as that..........u couldnt produce shit, and i could........now u tryna dillute tha future pics im bout 2 post by sayin "well when u post them ur a better person than me"... fuck that.......u challenged me so ima follow thru.......wish i could say tha same about u........
I am confused.

I don't even know what "hella moded in front of ur wu peers" means.

But it sounds hella scary.

I thought you and me were just trading retarded insults back and forth.

I didn't know it had gotten this deep.

I don't care if you post pictures of bitches with "speakonitgod" written on them or not.

I don't think you will, because as I have stated numerous times, I think that you are a fake-ass virgin who has created an annoying, fake e-persona.

If you prove me wrong, it won't make me mad. It will cause me to respect you a little bit.

I am not trying to save face.

I am also not trying to have an eternal e-beef with you.

All I did was say that you and Skampoe were gay thug dating. It was an obvious joke.

But wu-corp e-beefers want to get furious sidious serious in 09.

Quote: