news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-21-2009, 04:14 PM   #1
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Does anyone else always trip-out when they smoke weed?

I ALWAYS trip-out, hallucinate, see colors and move in slow motion when i smoke. I also shake nervously for no reason and the more i try to stop shaking the worse i get. Sometimes i get paranoid as well. I smoke with different people and different weed, so its definately me.

Anyone else have this problem? Why does that happen to some people and not others?
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:19 PM   #2
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

pussy
Old 01-21-2009, 04:21 PM   #3
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

i been smoking weed for 20 years, and aint felt them for about 19 1/2 of them years, i nearly have them feelings if i have'nt smoked for a couple of weeks, but i usually dont have that much time off smoking, maybe a day or 2 at the most...

if you smoke on a daily basis you're less likely to feel it like that, but if you only smoke at weekends, you're gonna be buzzing...put it this way, the reason i dont feel it like that is cos i usually smoke a joint before i get out of bed...
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:25 PM   #4
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No, but occasionaly things do go in slo-mo for a while.

it reallys not an issue though, its like lighting a cigarette to me

Only thing id say is the effects get heavier as you get older.

when i was bombing shotties everyday when i was 14/15, shit didnt really effect me at all, just made me hungry, but now, shit affects me more, at 22.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:30 PM   #5
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u gotta lay off that chemical hairspray weed u got there n visit AMSTERDAM!!
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:40 PM   #6
Crack Killz
ADEPT

Crack Killz drunken mastaCrack Killz drunken mastaCrack Killz drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Crack Killz Send a message via MSN to Crack Killz

Weed just effects everyone differently, you probably got real paranoid about something one time while high and now every time you smoke you just get paranoid, you can either smoke A LOT more and try to see if it just goes away and you get use to it, or stop smoking all together, I had a couple friends like that and there best bet was to quit.... But I've never been one to tell someone to quit smoking bud so keep tokin till you're not pussy anymore

Crack Killz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:42 PM   #7
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^I've heard about Amsterdam weed cafes. It's like a Starbux of mary jane.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:43 PM   #8
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crack Killz View Post
Weed just effects everyone differently, you probably got real paranoid about something one time while high and now every time you smoke you just get paranoid, you can either smoke A LOT more and try to see if it just goes away and you get use to it, or stop smoking all together, I had a couple friends like that and there best bet was to quit.... But I've never been one to tell someone to quit smoking bud so keep tokin till you're not pussy anymore

truth
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:56 PM   #9
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

man just when u get some free time and nothin to do just burn and listen 2 some chill music, nothin too hype, and just vibe
Old 01-21-2009, 04:58 PM   #10
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Dear EmperorLES, Wu-Tang Corp has decided to delete your signature due to a strict breaking of your online contract. If a problem persists you will be permanently banned from the website. Have a good day."

-Mods

HAHHAHHHAHHHHH OWN3D11,
but damn the mods are even pussyer than the iron-lungs-emperor
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 05:24 PM   #11
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorles View Post
I ALWAYS trip-out, hallucinate, see colors and move in slow motion when i smoke. I also shake nervously for no reason and the more i try to stop shaking the worse i get. Sometimes i get paranoid as well. I smoke with different people and different weed, so its definately me.

Anyone else have this problem? Why does that happen to some people and not others?
man you don't even know, i'm the king of tripping out. hoooly shit i've had some very intense highs.

hallucinations happen, so long as you're cool with them it's not a negative thing. and paranoia, people have told me i'm not supposed to feel paranoid, but that's only because they don't, there's nothing wrong with just going with the flow of things, and if weed happens to make you paranoid whatever, that's just its affect on you.

but the seeing colors and shaking nervously might mean you're having an anxiety attack. i've had one when i was high, worst night of my life, really intense colors, paranoid out of my mind, didn't feel like myself at all.

the reason this happens to you and not others: your brain is sensitive to weed. that's it. it's not a state of mind issue, it's not a situation/people issue, it's not a weed issue, it's just your brain.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 06:05 PM   #12
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i haven't blazed in like 4 years because i bugged the fuck out off some super croosh shit.

i had just got back from the outer banks, i had a crispy sunburn, hadn't eaten all day but was drinking killians all day at some seafood house. once i got back to nova, i blazed a rack of weed in a gravity bong, and fucking whoa. i never felt so strange.

some real pussy shit lol, i had chills, i was fading out, my fucking pecs were swollen like titties, shit was all echoey. i wouldn't let my homeboy leave, because i was afraid. the bud looked like apple jolly ranchers, 30 dollars a gram shit.

i chopped it up to a combination of the sunburn, no food, beer, and croosh nuggets. but regardless, i was so paranoid i was going to die. i had to stop, i only puffed a few times after that, because everytime i started feeling that same shit again. i still smoke cigarettes, which is infinitely worse, i should quit that too, but i won't drink killians anymore either, total flashback shit.

sometimes i would like to smoke a nice bowl though, i kind of miss that shit. i used to sniff coke too though, and i would like to tuece up a nice rail occasionally too.
fuck it, i still chew vicodin and guzzle booze at least. i think i gotta have some kind of vice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 06:51 PM   #13
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms

lmao! wow i never heard of someone "tripping out" hallucinating, moving in slow motion, or seeing colors from smokin herb unless it was laced with something of course. If i was you i'd probaly smoke alot more though cause that sounds like fun!
except for the shaking nervously... LOL!

"Chocolate Chips don't do that to people"
lmao!
NIKLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:02 PM   #14
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i got a homie like that........he cant even smoke weed nemore......even if he sits in tha tack he will start buggin out......weird shit.....
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:30 PM   #15
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

I've had times when I've gotten fucking bad headaches while smoking, but I get them when I don't, but when I'm high and I get a headache it feels like my eyes are being pulled out with hot steel prods or some shit. I starts out like a funny feeling headache, which the first time freaked me out and I think I had a panic attack like you. I got really hot feeling across my whole body and it felt like my brain was going to pop out the top all cartoony. I don't smoke that much, maybe once a week, though in large amounts. Generally a blunt or joint and several bowl packs. I'm fine afterwards, just a lil red eyed, but it scares the shit out of me when it happens. But if I'm drinking and smoking I'm fine, and thats generally how i like to do it.
TheBoarzHeadBoy is offline   Reply With Quote