news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-21-2009, 10:33 PM   #16
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

stop smokin dude lol
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:36 PM   #17
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

never heard of anyone hallucinating. your bud is obviously getting you dusted stfu

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:24 PM   #18
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

like the first 3 times I ever smoked weed, waaaay back in the day, I would get "frame skips." you know like when you're playing a videogame and it get's all choppy. lol I wish it would still do that to me...
Old 01-22-2009, 07:03 PM   #19
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

nothin like that ever happened to me n i smoke almost everyday...the weirdest shit that happens to me though is if i get some bomb shit, my cheeks feel like theyre sweating and then i touch them n theyre perfectly dry, its weird
Old 01-23-2009, 06:06 AM   #20
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nowadays smoking is just a normal daily activity but i remember some funny times when i first started smoking about 10 years ago...I'll tell ya this one story cos it's a funny one -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back In The Day
one time i was at my brothers house and was smoking loads of weed. I'd only been puffing for about 2 months so i was still fairly new & inexperienced.

I went to the shop for a twirl when i hit the munchies -

Now any other day i could eat one fine but i had just gotten the dreaded 'cotton outh' for the very first time and my mouth went as dry as a dustcloth...

now if you look at the chocolate in a twirl -

It's REALLY chocolatety & gooey as fuck when you chew on it...

so i went to eat the whole bar in one go cos i was mega-stoned and i stared to choke on it cos my mouth was dry. Now cos i was soooo baked, i started to hit the giggles which made me breath faster, which made me more outta breath, which made me laugh more....and i went in that vicious circle for about 10 mins.

I ended up going into the toilet to whitey (be sick) cos i was so fucked from laughing & choking on the chocolate.I then fell asleep hugging the toilet bowl to cool me down cos i felt as though i was being cooked in an oven even though the toilet was cold.

ahhhhh the good ol days,lol.....les is probably still a lightweight so my only advice to keep on smoking weed and build up a tolerance YA PUSSY!!!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:52 AM   #21
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
like the first 3 times I ever smoked weed, waaaay back in the day, I would get "frame skips." you know like when you're playing a videogame and it get's all choppy. lol I wish it would still do that to me...
This has happened to me on several occasions, most recently on Saturday night.

On Friday night I saw a blue stingray spring out of the ocean and vanish in the moonlight.

My joint rolling skills have improved drastically.

Yeah, as you can see I'm spending my time wisely at the moment.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:54 AM   #22
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I dont inhale.

I just do it for the image.

Bitches and Mouth Cancer is where it's at in the OoH-nInE.
Old 01-23-2009, 08:57 AM   #23
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
I dont inhale.

I just do it for the image.

Bitches and Mouth Cancer is where it's at in the OoH-nInE.

Did Skampoe teach you this technique?

Old 01-23-2009, 08:59 AM   #24
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I learnt in on a short break I spent with Skampoe and Bill Clinton in summer '02. We went camping in duh hollow side of duh port.

It was splendid.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:00 AM   #25
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont where you all are gettting hallucinations from i dont even think thats possible as THC isnt a active hallucinagenic.

when they did tests back in the day I think it was like 1 in every 500 people have slight hallucinations, but we seem to have them all on Wu Corp
Old 01-23-2009, 09:02 AM   #26
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
I learnt in on a short break I spent with Skampoe and Bill Clinton in summer '02. We went camping in duh hollow side of duh port.

It was splendid.
Smashing.

So what has been good in the hood while I have been absent?

None of you fuckers wished me Happy Birthday except the secondary/duel user account called Minibumpshs aka Jiwon.

I am truly hurt.

Old 01-23-2009, 09:05 AM   #27
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Smashing.

So what has been good in the hood while I have been absent?

None of you fuckers wished me Happy Birthday except the secondary/duel user account called Minibumpshs aka Jiwon.

I am truly hurt.
Absolutely nothing.

Wu-Corp is at an all time low.

Happy Birthday, Faggit!

Was my BIRFday the other week....January Birfdays suck, everyone is skint.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:44 PM   #28
JamSix
it's all gonna break

JamSix drunken mastaJamSix drunken mastaJamSix drunken masta

If you experience any hallucinations or movement impairing/forced movement effects after blazing then you are smoking windexed tree. To prevent these experiences from occuring, stop buying off of chinese people.

Also 90% of you posting saying youve experience similiar effects are either lying or dont smoke weed, this kind of shit just dont happen and in the odd case it may not in the abundance shown by this thread gtfo, the only one Im buying is the paranoia.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:50 PM   #29
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorles View Post
I ALWAYS trip-out, hallucinate, see colors and move in slow motion when i smoke. I also shake nervously for no reason and the more i try to stop shaking the worse i get. Sometimes i get paranoid as well. I smoke with different people and different weed, so its definately me.

Anyone else have this problem? Why does that happen to some people and not others?

^that doesnt sound like weed... sounds like a cartoon
Old 01-23-2009, 01:18 PM   #30
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's obviously not chemical enhanced weed because it happens to me EVERY time from many different people i smoke with.

I've smoked weed about a total of 20 times in my life and i always get that "frame skip" vision, parkisnons-like body shaking, and objects seem to move.

Similar to this but without the nauseating flashing light:

MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote