news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-18-2009, 01:36 AM   #1
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz
Default Two More Days have passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuck yeeaaahhh!!!!!

and this fucker gets the boot for being the voice of the american people

THANK GOD

On a personal level, I've been good for the last eight years, you hit a speed bump every now and then but fuck it you keep it moving

But for my country? shit I've been worried and paranoid as a muthaphucka that the whole thing was gonna come crashing down. (and look around, the dude damn near did it) but I'm glad that's just about over with.

Barack isn't going to change anything overnight. The hole we've gotta crawl out of is immense but I have no doubt whatsoever that the right guy is in place to make it happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barack Obama
Shout Out to that Amish-looking guy in the nosebleeds. No one hears that guy so I'm gonna have to say it for him.

Thanks Obama, I've never really felt proud to be an American until you got elected.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Last edited by Visionz; 01-22-2009 at 08:52 PM.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:40 AM   #2
SKAMPOE
Keebler Elf without a cause

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Cosign
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:41 AM   #3
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Well its probably going to get worse before it gets better. I have high hopes but so far its all talk. We'll see what he does, and whether he was a product of Bush's incompetence or he takes AMerica in a new direction.
Old 01-18-2009, 01:47 AM   #4
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Well its probably going to get worse before it gets better. I have high hopes but so far its all talk. We'll see what he does, and whether he was a product of Bush's incompetence or he takes AMerica in a new direction.
his election may have very well been due to Bush's incompetence but Barack is that muthaphucka fo realz.

Who else in politics is giving those kinds of speeches?

I don't care if things are as corrupt and chaotic as ever, just give me a guy that doesn't embarrass the entire country every time he speaks.

like "And you guys elected this asshole "

A girl in the Philipines is masturbating to a Barack poster right now as I type this. That's what I'm talking about.

Old 01-18-2009, 01:48 AM   #5
SKAMPOE

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

For Real, Bush Sets The Standard Real Low, Now Any One Retard Takes Office Can Do His Job... What I Mean Is Obama Doesnt Have To Work Hard Since Bush Ruined America... We Are Doomed Regardless...
Old 01-18-2009, 01:49 AM   #6
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I dont care about speeches, its all bullshit anyway. It is what it is...talk. But he will be held to high standards by almost everyone.

But yea, you could tell W just didnt care after awhile. He was in way over his head. I don't understand what anyone who voted for him saw in him. Maybe it was just that Gore and Kerry were such douchebags, i dunno, i didnt vote in either of those elections.
Old 01-18-2009, 01:52 AM   #7
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
For Real, Bush Sets The Standard Real Low, Now Any One Retard Takes Office Can Do His Job... What I Mean Is Obama Doesnt Have To Work Hard Since Bush Ruined America... We Are Doomed Regardless...
it won't happen overnight but Barack's got the vision to get us out of this mess and when we do we'll be that much better for it.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

It's true for people but entire countries as well.

Old 01-18-2009, 01:52 AM   #8
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Most people know fuck all about his politics, but are just happy cause he's a tanned brown colour.

Word is bond, don't front like Skmpeezy is a political genius.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:52 AM   #9
SKAMPOE

Old 01-18-2009, 01:54 AM   #10
SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
Most people know fuck all about his politics, but are just happy cause he's a tanned brown colour.

HAHAHA U GOT ME FUCKED UP KID, I KNOW MY POLITICS, I CHOOSE TO KEEP THINGS HERE ON A ''NOT SO INTELLECTUAL'' BASIS WIT YA FUCKS, THIS IS THE INTERNET...WHO GIVES A FUCK WHUT U THINK!
Old 01-18-2009, 01:58 AM   #11
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
I dont care about speeches, its all bullshit anyway. It is what it is...talk. But he will be held to high standards by almost everyone.

But yea, you could tell W just didnt care after awhile. He was in way over his head. I don't understand what anyone who voted for him saw in him. Maybe it was just that Gore and Kerry were such douchebags, i dunno, i didnt vote in either of those elections.
nah but those speeches do matter though. Show me one great president we've ever had that wasn't a great communicator at the same time. I don't think its ever happened just because its such an integral part of the job itself.

Bush gave some of the worse speeches ever, he was one of the worst (if not THE WORST) presidents ever.

I think it goes hand-in-hand.

America's on a comeup. Baracks acceptance speech will have american-hating frenchy housewives creaming their panties half a world away. People are gonna be drowning in pussy cream in the streets world wide two days from now.

Old 01-18-2009, 02:00 AM   #12
SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
nah but those speeches do matter though. Show me one great president we've ever had that wasn't a great communicator at the same time. I don't think its ever happened just because its such an integral part of the job itself.

Bush gave some of the worse speeches ever, he was one of the worst (if not THE WORST) presidents ever.

I think it goes hand-in-hand.

America's on a comeup. Baracks acceptance speech will have american-hating frenchy housewives creaming their panties half a world away. People are gonna be drowning in pussy cream in the streets world wide two days from now.
THEY SAY THE DEVIL HAS THE SERPENTS TONGUE = THE GIFT OF GAB
Old 01-18-2009, 02:00 AM   #13
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post

or that you ever know what the fuck you're talking about. Your mom's panties will not escape the world-wide wettness.

Old 01-18-2009, 02:02 AM   #14
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
THEY SAY THE DEVIL HAS THE SERPENTS TONGUE = THE GIFT OF GAB
but that's a given right? the devil would never incarnate himself as a downs syndrome kid in a wheelchair

Old 01-18-2009, 02:04 AM   #15
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i mean i voted for Obama but im not going to anoint him the greatest president ever before the guy even starts.

One unpopular foreign policy move will have the frenchy's and everyone else shitting on Obama in no time.

I don't give a fuck what other countries think about us anyway. It all stems from jealousy.