news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-23-2009, 01:30 PM   #1
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default free money!

http://www.cfed.org/focus.m?parentid...eid=374&id=374

for every dollar you put in these accounts the government matches you a 1 dollar and so does a private company. worth looking into.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:40 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:46 PM   #3
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Isn't this the reason why the US economy is in trouble - giving money to poor people who can pay it back?

Greed causes major problems.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:16 PM   #4
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no the ecnomy is collapsing so the banks and corporations can buy everything up cheap and consolidate. its a contolled collapse. this program is a saving acount that doesnt need to be paid back.

i
Old 01-23-2009, 02:20 PM   #5
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok.

But I still distrust banks and their shell game.

It is all deception. - put your money in the bank and the customer behind you withdraws it. They have only a certain amount of money in the safe the rest is just numbers on a screen (it does not exist in actuality).

Why should anyone trust people dealing in this shell game?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

Old 01-23-2009, 02:26 PM   #6
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
ok.

But I still distrust banks and their shell game.

It is all deception. - put your money in the bank and the customer behind you withdraws it. They have only a certain amount of money in the safe the rest is just numbers on a screen (it does not exist in actuality).

Why should anyone trust people dealing in this shell game?
yea no doubt the part of the scam that shocks me, and people fall for it, is i give you a stack of PAPER, you give me your real assets like guns, land, metals etc....
Old 01-23-2009, 02:40 PM   #7
diggy
The ABBOTT

Ya, rappers got it right by calling it "paper" cuz that's the tru value of money.

Quote:

Old 01-23-2009, 03:27 PM   #8
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Legally federal banks would have to request that the mints make money in order to pay you off I think, wouldn't they. The government can't not pay you if they owe your money and said they would. They'd be devalueing the currency, but who cares. Moneys not of value anyhow. Then when you get your money buy mineral wealth like gold and silver. When shit comes falling down again who has the diamonds in his grill and the ingots in his safe. YOU.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:04 AM   #9
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins

its totally free for the lost price of $19.95

"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 02:23 AM   #10
Spoon Face
imguna stab u wit sumthin

Spoon Face crouching tiger

i want the free money

Spoon Face is offline   Reply With Quote