news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-22-2009, 06:38 PM   #16
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Good to see that faggot get banned.

Hopefully he atleast gets a week

Peace to whoever did the job

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
He was becoming one of favorite pos(t)ers. I for one am sorry to see him go.

Wu-corp needs a new voice of da streets in his absence.

I vote Ironman.
Usually you take the initiative to start talkin shit when someone gets banned, what changed?
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:47 PM   #17
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Good to see that faggot get banned.

Hopefully he atleast gets a week

Peace to whoever did the job

Usually you take the initiative to start talkin shit when someone gets banned, what changed?
look at this faggot. I never supported your banning or anybody else's banning. Speakonitgod was a bigger faggot than you(which is not easy to do), but that doesn't mean he(or you) should get banned.

I even said that there was nothing wrong with the picture you posted.

Then you came back on some "fuck this bitch" nonsense out of nowhere.

I thought we had stopped "beefing" months ago and your stupid ass finally learned how to appreciate my brilliance.

Either way you should be happy, now that speakonitgod has been banned, you are officially the biggest poser on this site.

I'm not saying that you're a little bitch, but you are definitely little bitch-affiliated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:53 PM   #18
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

I never said shit about you "Supporting my banning" or not

I just found it humorous that you didnt start running your mouth again, UNTIL I was banned
Old 01-22-2009, 06:58 PM   #19

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
I never said shit about you "Supporting my banning" or not

I just found it humorous that you didnt start running your mouth again, UNTIL I was banned
What did I say about you? I don't remember saying anything mean-spirited. I may have said something, but nothing really offensive.

I say shit about everyone. Most of it is meaningless and intended to be a joke

I figured we had pretty much run the course, but if you really want me to, I'll start "running my mouth" again.

I just don't think I have any new material or the stamina to re-e-beef with you.

If you want, you can get 2 free shots in now, and i won't respond, but I'm really not sure what I said while you were banned that could have possibly offended you.

Quote:
Old 01-22-2009, 06:59 PM   #20
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

Its just annoying
Old 01-22-2009, 07:01 PM   #21
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dont stress it man

llwackdan is madd annoying

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 07:04 PM   #22

I am honestly not sure what I did to offend you.

I don't really have a problem with you, and i didn't think you should have been banned.

I don't like speakonitgod, but i still don't support his being banned.

Either way, I don't know what you're talking about, and you need to not be so sensitive.

Please accept an e-hug.

::hugs:: ?

Quote:
Old 01-22-2009, 07:06 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
dont stress it man

llwackdan is madd annoying

Then why do you follow me around, swinging from my nutsack, trying to make e-friends based on the common thread of me having hurt your feelings?

You're like an abused woman who keeps coming back.

I keep hurting you, but this thick, veiny dick is all you know, so youre willing to take another black eye.

But you know I only do it because I love you, right?

Now cook my dinner and shut up, because the celtics game is on.

Right, "shun" ?

Quote:
Old 01-22-2009, 07:58 PM   #24
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
Youve never seen me thizzle have you? Wait til prom mullet boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
Better work on your dance steps Preppy.

Because I got mad skillz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post

^ Got damn that broads mugly
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
^gay.
lmao
Old 01-22-2009, 08:33 PM   #25
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lol!!!

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 08:45 PM   #26
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
look at this faggot. I never supported your banning or anybody else's banning. Speakonitgod was a bigger faggot than you(which is not easy to do), but that doesn't mean he(or you) should get banned.

I even said that there was nothing wrong with the picture you posted.

Then you came back on some "fuck this bitch" nonsense out of nowhere.

I thought we had stopped "beefing" months ago and your stupid ass finally learned how to appreciate my brilliance.

Either way you should be happy, now that speakonitgod has been banned, you are officially the biggest poser on this site.

I'm not saying that you're a little bitch, but you are definitely little bitch-affiliated.
LMAFO!
Old 01-22-2009, 09:10 PM   #27
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Fuck him!! Good he got banned. Could never stand his ass. I rather read Ghostlaced post over his anyday.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:15 AM   #28
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default anyone know why speakonitgod got banned ?

i was just starting to have fun with this little shit.

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:17 AM   #29
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, it's in there:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70555

**Failed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:19 AM   #30
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thread already made.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote