news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-23-2009, 08:09 AM   #1
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default supply and demand

so ive recently positioned myself to start a business. i was thinking of opening a health food store and/or an organic farm. but im not quite sure how profitable it is going to be. so i am seing if anyone here has any ideas on what could be marketed and what you think the masses want. i want to do the farm becaue its something i think i would enjoy but the bttom line is c.r.e.a.m. any ideas?
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:22 AM   #2
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

first of all, it is a good idea that you are thinking about the local capacity. grocery stores require significant start-up capital and significant constant costs so you may want to hold on until you know how the recession will affect demand.

anyways, if you need some support...

i'm in the middle of starting a market research biz. the website will be up in a week or so. we will use GIS and census stats to produce figures on local demand. you need to do a local consumer survey or base it on assumptions about socio-economic figures from your country's most recent census. using both is ideal.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:24 AM   #3
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

one more thing. consider creating a real-time database linked to sales so that you can objectively re-stock and make decisions based on real demand. too many businesses play it by ear, and end up with useless stock.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:26 AM   #4
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Depends what else is around you. If theres already all that shit somewhere else or of theres another health store around then there isnt much point. A lot of people are into that shit now, theres a health food store in my town and it does pretty well, although ive never stepped inside it

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:28 AM   #5
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nice to see you've got to that all important business step of asking a Wu-Tang forum for advice.

Build it as far away from Govermont Satelite Positions as possible.

(PM me for exact coordinates)
Old 01-23-2009, 08:34 AM   #6
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what happens if you one day become a global corporation?

will you have to be part of the NWO then, and turn into a Nazi?
Old 01-23-2009, 09:22 AM   #7
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

Health Stores usually sell organic food which is (edit*)pretty expensive but you should serve food to go.

Sea moss - Yummy if made correctly
Wheat grass = $ for 2 oz. if made correctly
Soy Burgers = gotta have a stella chef or a mexican.
Spinach & Argulla Salad with fresh basil and vinagrette... DELICIOSO!!
Turkey Burgers on Whole Grain bread
Whole Grain Wraps
Natural Fruit Juices HEALTHY smoothies with supplements on demand

Sell cleansers for your intestines - keeps all running smoothly.

I dunno, anymore suggestions and you may have to pay me... got pay pal?

CONservative goverMENt

Last edited by ilzPotent; 01-23-2009 at 09:27 AM.
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:26 AM   #8
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Orgainic food is "inexpensive"??

Twsited. Orgainic food is at least 25% more expensive.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:27 AM   #9
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

sorry typo.... I know, I shop at whole foods.

Don't judge me, I'm merely human.

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:29 AM   #10
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

ok, i wasnt judeging you, i was just sayin....thats what it said lol
Old 01-23-2009, 09:43 AM   #11
dezmond

dezmond crouching tigerdezmond crouching tiger

Organic weed...
Old 01-23-2009, 09:47 AM   #12
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

All You Can Eat Sub And Salad Shop Would Be Killer
MaXiMus Da MaNtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 10:01 AM   #13
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilzPotent View Post

Soy Burgers = gotta have a stella chef or a mexican.
haha
Old 01-23-2009, 12:45 PM   #14
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by "...." View Post
first of all, it is a good idea that you are thinking about the local capacity. grocery stores require significant start-up capital and significant constant costs so you may want to hold on until you know how the recession will affect demand.

anyways, if you need some support...

i'm in the middle of starting a market research biz. the website will be up in a week or so. we will use GIS and census stats to produce figures on local demand. you need to do a local consumer survey or base it on assumptions about socio-economic figures from your country's most recent census. using both is ideal.
whats your view on a corporation vs a LLC
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 12:59 PM   #15
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palehorse View Post
so ive recently positioned myself to start a business. i was thinking of opening a health food store and/or an organic farm. but im not quite sure how profitable it is going to be. so i am seing if anyone here has any ideas on what could be marketed and what you think the masses want. i want to do the farm becaue its something i think i would enjoy but the bttom line is c.r.e.a.m. any ideas?

I suggest to get these two books I have to get knowledgeable about herbs and things:

"The all-in-one guide to herbs, vitamins & minerals" by Victoria Hogan

and

"The herb book" by John Lust

Those are two very informative books.

Maybe consider taking a course or attending seminars if there are any to gain more knowledge. I believe knowledge about these herbs are key to a good business.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote