news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-11-2005, 03:19 PM   #61
Ironman Starks
Niggas Against Society

Ironman Starks grasshopper
Default Re: Raekwon

i never said ghost was bad lol and i have Ironman, Supreme Clientele and Bulletproof Wallets...COMPARED to the rest of the clan his shit is more mainstream(U-God and Meth being an exception). and i do know hip hop wu tang is always my fav group but hands down best mc is KRS One. and if you dont believe me on ghost writing quickly go read the Wu Tang Manual...RZA talks about it in there. i mean alot of ghosts stuff is great to me actually i like him the best off of 36 chambers..but like alot of people think he made ob4cl too me he was just the loudest(Knowledge God my fav track) but yeah i am Ironman Starks but that doesnt mean I like him the best lol. and truthfully its jsut my opinion if you think ghost is the smartest best mc ever tell me why hes taking orders from Jay-Z and droppin albums callled "Pretty Toney" and shit lol ghost is just as bad as meth nowadays but yo niggs gots to make they money so i say do your own thing just dont expect me to love you for it. and my list is based on my current feelings on the members not my past ones.

PS snapple im 19 from Huntsville Alabama...im truthfully a dieing breed alongside my Mike Jones, krunk-loving counterparts
Ironman Starks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 06:43 PM   #62
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

more mainstream? who in the mainstream sounds like ghost...and what does mainstream have to do wit anything anyway? whys he takin orders from jayz? i honestly dont know what youre talkin about...but if jayz gave you advice youd listen to it, last time i checked wutang can't move units and jayz is runnin this shit. get tha fuck outttttaaa here

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 08:02 PM   #63
Ironman Starks
Niggas Against Society

well if you think jay z is tight w.e i dont care i think jay z is big lipped biter...Nas owns the shit out of him but i dont compare sales numbers because the people who actually buy this garbage are white preteen girls in any suburb/rural area that actually goes out and buys it. everyone i know burns cds and gets them bootleg. but yo i love ghost man foreal. i just dont like the shit hes been doin "lately". i mean i dont really care all that much but hes just not as high up as soem of the other members to me lyrically nowadays and it brought him down on "MY" poll
Old 09-11-2005, 09:34 PM   #64
jallainINS
its MF, MFers

jallainINS grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to jallainINS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman Starks
and if you dont believe me on ghost writing quickly go read the Wu Tang Manual...RZA talks about it in there.
"Ghost was a fast writer back then. He actually wrote this rhyme the night of the recording. Now he takes his time more."

That was the RZA quote from the manual. And thats about Protect Ya Neck which was their first single. So you say thats your excuse for not liking him nowadays?

jallainINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 08:25 AM   #65
eelrehsu
Veteran Member

eelrehsu grasshopper

snapple

i dont like u at all, u fink u no all shit, and i love how uv wrote ur location in capital letters, oh u must live next to all the hiphop greats, how knowledged up are u.

u r always to quick to try n shoot shit down. just seeing ur sig pisses me off.

dear me.

peace.
Old 09-12-2005, 08:15 PM   #66
Ironman Starks
Niggas Against Society

like i said before i love ghost i just dont love everything he does nowadays just cause im not a dickrider and tell them their shit is great all the time doesnt mean i hate them ghost just needs to do better in my opinion he was in my top 3 for awhile. and another thing is it that deep that you have to comment on my opinion i mean one post and out w/e it aint that important you like your shit i like mine run with your shit and ill run with mine peace.
Old 09-12-2005, 09:41 PM   #67
froth
Yacub grafted me

froth crouching tigerfroth crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to froth

gay thread, Rae is tight as it gets period