news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-24-2009, 08:24 PM   #1
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa
Default Tell me how you feel.

.....anything. Could be about me, yourself, your pet. I'm here, and i'll listen...even if you fuck pumpkins.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:32 PM   #2
Ninja
ADEPT

Ninja drunken mastaNinja drunken masta

Feel Buzzin' EVerything is gooood!!!!
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 08:36 PM   #3
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

like my sugar is through the roof

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 08:38 PM   #4
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

today's my wedding anniversary.

me and my wife "together" "we" "decided" since we are poor, we would make each other "crafts" instead of buying gifts.

i spent 2 hours on youtube watching videos on how to fold an origami frog. i made 2. i used green paper. they hop.

she's violently ill and pregnant, so she just used a printer she just bought to print out a flower which she wrote i love you on.

SO BASICALLY I FEEL GREAT. IT'S GREAT TO BE POOR. I WONDER IF THE BABY WILL MAKE IT THIS TIME. I WONDER WHERE THE WORLD IS HEADED AND HOW I CAN PROTECT A CHILD. I WONDER WHERE I WILL FIND ANOTHER 50 CENTS TO ADD TO THE 1.75 I HAVE SAVED AND SCROUNGED ALL WEEK TO BUY A 40 OUNCE. FUCK ME WITH A PUMPKIN & call me a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance

why are you here to listen tooch? do you give a shit? looking for weaknesses? i knew it.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 08:43 PM   #5
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

im about to twig

blaze up

chat with a hawt colombian mujer troncona... for a while

and watch Righteous Kill

im feelin lit shun

Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 01-24-2009 at 08:46 PM.
L~>1<~NKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 08:43 PM   #6
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Well ninja is drunk, hectis needs a penicillin shot and my boy Jector is too cheap to buy the wife something nice for their anniversary.

I care, i've always cared...and thats why im here.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:45 PM   #7
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post
im about to twig

blaze up

chat with a hawt colombian troncona de mujer for a while

and watch Righteous Kill
i wanna see that...tell me how it is.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:49 PM   #8
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
, hectis needs a penicillin shot .
I need metformin; this is a pill form of insulin, but I ran out

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 08:50 PM   #9
Ninja
ADEPT

Ninja drunken mastaNinja drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Well ninja is drunk, hectis needs a penicillin shot and my boy Jector is too cheap to buy the wife something nice for their anniversary.

I care, i've always cared...and thats why im here.
Not drunk!! HIGH nicca!!! dont drink
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 08:52 PM   #10
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i see...im rather euphoric from this vicadin. I sometimes drink a few beers too, but i research what that does to your liver online and i refuse to partake in the mixing of the two anymore.

Its basically telling your liver to stop metabolysing and continue metabolysing at the same time, creating confusion.

I don't need that going on in my liver...thats how i feel about that.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:52 PM   #11
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that had me el oh

I'M NOT TOO CHEAP

every single cent i make is used on food, clothing, shelter for my wife and kids. she ain't even got no job. but what you said is funny, because it's true, i am too cheap to get her anything. we've been banking on our income tax refund to bring us back to life since summer.

and i feel guilty because i save up for a 40 so i can catch a buzz on the weekend instead of buying her what? what can i buy with 2.25 besides a 40 of beast?

if she wants something, she gets it herself. i ain't got time to deal with that shit, i'm busying posting on here, writing shitty rhymes and making shitty beats. wife and kids are always gaming and shit. i don't know, fuck it, i guess i'll just go with a 22 oz instead of a 40. THANKS FOR LISTENING.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 08:53 PM   #12
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

wanting to get up and go drinking

Jus REALLY dont feel like moving or getting dressed, etc.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 08:57 PM   #13
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
wanting to get up and go drinking

Jus REALLY dont feel like moving or getting dressed, etc.
haha...its fucking cold man. I didnt want to get in my car to drive tot he gas station for my arnold palmer half and half and a snickers, but i willed myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
that had me el oh

I'M NOT TOO CHEAP

every single cent i make is used on food, clothing, shelter for my wife and kids. she ain't even got no job. but what you said is funny, because it's true, i am too cheap to get her anything. we've been banking on our income tax refund to bring us back to life since summer.

and i feel guilty because i save up for a 40 so i can catch a buzz on the weekend instead of buying her what? what can i buy with 2.25 besides a 40 of beast?

if she wants something, she gets it herself. i ain't got time to deal with that shit, i'm busying posting on here, writing shitty rhymes and making shitty beats. wife and kids are always gaming and shit. i don't know, fuck it, i guess i'll just go with a 22 oz instead of a 40. THANKS FOR LISTENING.
anytime..
Old 01-24-2009, 08:58 PM   #14
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

should i go to sleep now as its 3am.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:00 PM   #15
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
should i go to sleep now as its 3am.
not unless your tired. Its sunday tommorrow.