news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-26-2009, 09:30 PM   #76
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WHAAAAAAAAAAT

prove it.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:06 PM   #77
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick

not onlly was he Roman but he was born in Britain.....double ouch.

but yea, the Brits and the Germans and the French were all a bunch of backwater barbarians til Rome (Italians) civilized them.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:19 PM   #78
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Hung over, bored, tired, and stressed.

Moved to a new place and shit is wild on a niggas third eye.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:32 AM   #79
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 08:00 AM   #80
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm mad blunted at the mo, it's just hittin 2pm and i got my 2 year old kid jumping about while my girl cleans the place up.

gonna eat a big ass bowl of ricicicicles now..

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 08:32 AM   #81
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Poor.

I'm trying to save up to travel, so am living back at home.

Need a new job as my hours have dropped.

But finding a job at the moment is like finding a black man at a wu concert.

Shit Is Real.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:32 AM   #82
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You have procreated Fermi?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 08:34 AM   #83
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
You have procreated Fermi?
heartbroken, faggit?
Old 01-27-2009, 08:38 AM   #84
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You just dropped some pathetically corny reference to finding a black man at a wu tang concert.

I don't know why you're even bothering to attempt to converse with me.

Old 01-27-2009, 08:43 AM   #85
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Quote:
You just dropped some pathetically corny reference to finding a black man at a wu tang concert.

I don't know why you're even bothering to attempt to converse with me.
You're a faggit of the worse kind.

Some of that pubic hair on your dome piece must have become in-growing and strangled your singular brain cell.

You have some kind of superiority complex. Just becuase your not Nicky Tooch, doesn't mean your better than the rest of us, Patrick.

Just becasue you got E-Gimmick chicks all on the dick doesn't mean your shit dont stink.

If you approach a girl in real life they're still going to say you look like a microphone.

Faggit Ass Faggit.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:51 AM   #86
Longbongcilvaringz

What are you doing to yourself?

Old 01-27-2009, 08:53 AM   #87
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Quote:
What are you doing to yourself?
Is this like phone sex, faggit?
Old 01-27-2009, 08:56 AM   #88
Longbongcilvaringz

If i wanted shit i would have squeezed your head, dickless.

^^ sicka classic circa 04 ^^

Wu corp has become weak.

Old 01-27-2009, 09:01 AM   #89
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Wu Corp is really, really, really bad now.

But I cant help but come back.

if it were this bad when I joined then I could have quit straight away.

But where else can you get this level of interaction?

Also...how can i get 5000, almost instantly?
Old 01-27-2009, 09:56 AM   #90
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

senator double chin...2 things.

See a doctor as you may have a skin condition called Rosacia.

The second is just admit you have a homosexual man crush on Pat. Its very weird.

When i thought you were the guy on the right of that pictures of two lovers on vacation in the Isle of Man, i thought you were funny, cuz you kinda looked like one of those dry witted, sarcastic Brits.
When i found out you were the ruddy jellyroll on the left who can't grow facial hair, I lost all respect for you.

Just like that. And now within posts, it has been reaffirmed strongly.