news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-25-2009, 11:05 AM   #16
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
Your right, there is an obvious goal of informing people about 9-11, but to jump to the unproven conclusion that the government did it is dumb.

Where is the proof that the government did it?

Look at some shit from 911truth.org:

OUR MISSION

TO EXPOSE the official lies and cover-up surrounding the events of September 11th, 2001 in a way that inspires the people to overcome denial and understand the truth; namely, that elements within the US government and covert policy apparatus must have orchestrated or participated in the execution of the attacks for these to have happened in the way that they did.

TO ADVANCE the insight that ending a world in which 9/11-type and other "synthetic" events dictate the agenda requires the fall of the present US and global system of warfare and fraud, of secret government and hidden economics, of power concentrated in the hands of the vanishingly few...

TO END, by way of integrity and god-given creativity, the regime and illicit power structures responsible for 9/11 and to replace the system that made 9/11 necessary...

What proof do they have that the US government did 9-11?

Do they really think they can overthrow the government and replace it with a righteous one?

Who are these people?

How can one overthrow the government by telling people that 911 was an inside job?

Like I said, I am skeptical of movements.

http://www.justin.tv/montydj

good shit skampoli
Old 01-25-2009, 04:48 PM   #17
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

......................PLUS! 9-11 never happend (seriously watch this video, ive seen all the youtube vids and this one is the freakiest - just watch)

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 04:53 PM   #18
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
The kid is a fag. Hitler acted on what he believed, and was better at it. They both spread lies and misinformation, but at least Hitler had a goal and a plan, and achieved success.

Hitler > This fag
exactly, but you can't call hitler a pussy now can you.
you dont have to agree with him but the world is moved by ppl that move, whether its the right move in your eyes or the wrong move it takes great people to move.

everyone's got a opinion, only a few have heart
Old 01-25-2009, 05:02 PM   #19
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
......................PLUS! 9-11 never happend (seriously watch this video, ive seen all the youtube vids and this one is the freakiest - just watch)
i been sayin this for ever , thanks for postin this vid, the whole planes crashin into the towers , that never happened, the towers were imploded by the gov, the planes that the news showed, that was the hologram tricknowlodgy, the same one the used for will iam, the same one they are gonna use when the masons stage the second comming of christ... tru shit..

Last edited by SKAMPOE; 01-25-2009 at 05:04 PM.
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 05:09 PM   #20
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
you dont have to agree with him but the world is moved by ppl that move, whether its the right move in your eyes or the wrong move it takes great people to move.

OK, I see what youre saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 05:12 PM   #21
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

you have a point tza, but if this generation thinks a revolution is putting stickers on power poles, making t-shirts, and duing stupid shit in school (preventing people from learning) then posting it on youtube, then were fucked

this is the "revolution" the government wants you to be a part of - cause it aint doing shit realy.

Old 01-25-2009, 05:12 PM   #22
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:

good post^
Old 01-25-2009, 05:13 PM   #23

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
i been sayin this for ever , thanks for postin this vid, the whole planes crashin into the towers , that never happened, the towers were imploded by the gov, the planes that the news showed, that was the hologram tricknowlodgy, the same one the used for will iam, the same one they are gonna use when the masons stage the second comming of christ... tru shit..
hahahahaha @ the Wu-corp 9/11 truth committee, made up an Australian gamer who has never been to America and a high-school dropout.

You guys are retarded.

Government implosion?

Wow. Motherfuckers are getting stupider everyday.

Do you see what your paranoia and hatred of success is doing?

Holograms? Implosions? Black Eyed Peas?

No child left behind, my ass.

Quote:
Old 01-25-2009, 05:17 PM   #24
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Quote:
hahahahaha @ the Wu-corp 9/11 truth committee, made up an Australian gamer who has never been to America and a high-school dropout.

You guys are retarded.

Government implosion?

Wow. Motherfuckers are getting stupider everyday.

Do you see what your paranoia and hatred of success is doing?

Holograms? Implosions? Black Eyed Peas?

No child left behind, my ass.

hahaha great job on jumping to conclusions, the video is made to show you that film can be edited to make them think what they want you to think, well thats what i got from it anyways.

you realy think i thought they could trick the city of new york, its not just the camera's that witnessed the planes hit the buildings, no offense skampoe but yeah, they hit them, not to say there was no charges in the building that went off after. im an open book on this whole subject, i believe no one.

Last edited by NIGHT MAYOR; 01-25-2009 at 05:20 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:18 PM   #25
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

but no, my post says the truth!
Old 01-25-2009, 05:20 PM   #26
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

where zigzag when u need him damn it.. he knows wat im sayin ..
Old 01-25-2009, 05:22 PM   #27
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how could the towers still be standing 3 months after 9-11 from what that video says??
Old 01-25-2009, 05:23 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
but no, my post says the truth!
You don't KNOW the truth.

Nobody KNOWS the truth.

But anyone who has lived in America, observed the way things work, is not a paranoid head-case or a functional retard, and has the ability to think logically and draw conclusions, can say with pretty fair certainty that it was not an inside job.

NOBODY has any credible evidence to say that it was anything else than a carefully planned and successful attacks by Islamic radicals on American infrastructure.

Look how successful it was.

It has done nothing but hurt America, the economy, and the corporations that you retards think control the world.

Who planned it? Give me names.

Quote:
Old 01-25-2009, 05:34 PM   #29
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
how could the towers still be standing 3 months after 9-11 from what that video says??
oh, my, god,

the video is a joke, its ment to make you realize that people edit video footage to trick you, its a video saying THINGS MAY NOT BE WHAT THEY SEEM ON YOUTUBE

...........i regret posting this video - its gunna be like the st idles commercial

Old 01-25-2009, 05:36 PM   #30
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:

But anyone who has lived in America, observed the way things work.
exactly