news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-25-2009, 08:23 PM   #61
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you homo that's now what i meant with the glass thing and you know it.
Old 01-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #62
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

that's a good picture^ there's hardly window space, the heat from the blast disintegrated the little glass into nothing .
wheres the plane now tattoo buahaha buahahah

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 08:28 PM   #63
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

there's several windows in place.

your showing me pictures of where a plane his a building and saying that in that spot there's broken windows.

if i can find something else to do i will end this arguement cause you clearly nolonger believe what you're saying.
Old 01-25-2009, 08:34 PM   #64
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Motherfuckers are getting dumber and dumber in 2009, and I think they know it.
But if you ask them why, they will tell you that it's because George Bush, Jay-Z, and Kevin Bacon poisoned their tap water.

What do you think the average IQ of wu-corp is?

I guess 74.

I am finally convinced that Tipper Gore was right. Some kids simply aren't smart enough to ingest and process what they hear in rap music.

If only Mrs. Skampoe wouldn't have let young Skamp purchase that first Public Enemy CD. IF only she would have made him get some Jose Feliciano instead...

Either way, this thread should be merged with "I've Come to Realize You are Stupid" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 05:34 AM   #65
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

because what you know is right and anything anyone else states is wrong because you have never heard it. your the stupidest motherfucker on here (well its you or tza) because you dont let others opinions make your brain work and move stuff around in your CNN head. dont hate on free people because your head is to far into what bush wanted you to believe. fuck you devil.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 05:40 AM   #66
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

thats the realest post on this thread^ peace mech

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-26-2009, 05:42 AM   #67
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace skampoe

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:01 AM   #68
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace world
Old 01-26-2009, 05:34 PM   #69

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
because what you know is right and anything anyone else states is wrong because you have never heard it. your the stupidest motherfucker on here (well its you or tza) because you dont let others opinions make your brain work and move stuff around in your CNN head. dont hate on free people because your head is to far into what bush wanted you to believe. fuck you devil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
thats the realest post on this thread^ peace mech
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
peace skampoe

You guys just don't get it. It isn't about believing what somebody tells you because you think they're cool.

It is about common sense.

It is about thinking for yourself and drawing LOGICAL conclusions.

I have heard all of the retarded theories. And they have all been thoroughly debunked.

Someday, you guys are going to grow up and realize how stupid these ideas are. Either that, or you REALLY are stupid.

There are different types of intelligence, and I would say that the most important is to be able to take in, discern, and process information, and then draw a reasonable conclusion.

That is where wu-corp and its conspiracy theorists fail.

Quote:
Old 01-26-2009, 05:39 PM   #70
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

these ppl always say 'you believe everything your told'
but if you look at KTL and the free thinkers or wucorp they're the only ones that
1. changed their religion cause of wutang
2. take in information without question the source so long as the information back there view
3. have no education. i dont care about knowledging your self or whatever, why dont you do that AND get and education. a education is scientifically designed to teach you about the world, you can't say shit.
4. 'learn' from hip hop.

i learned the distance of the earth to the sun and that shit priest said on liquid swords on the only track i skip, but that's about it.

when a rapper goes "They're oppressing the black population" and you learn something new from that line your and idiot and a billy goat.
Old 01-26-2009, 05:39 PM   #71
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

dude, u are sooo blind, ur the one that dont get it!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-26-2009, 05:40 PM   #72
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

i also learned from papoose law library cause its actual real live practical facts that exist, and not gravediggas talking about space ships of Ian and shit
Old 01-26-2009, 05:42 PM   #73
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
3. have no education. i dont care about knowledging your self or whatever, why dont you do that AND get and education. a education is scientifically designed to teach you about the world, you can't say shit.
schools are designed to lie to u and make u stoopit, i self educate.

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-26-2009, 05:42 PM   #74

It has nothing to do with blindness.

Do you even know what youre saying?

You are literally repeating a bunch of recycled rhetoric and retarded ideas from uneducated and unqualified idiots with agendas.

Do you realize that that makes you guys "sheep"?

You need to learn how to think for yourselves.

Quote:
Old 01-26-2009, 05:44 PM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
schools are designed to lie to u and make u stoopit, i self educate.
That is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

You live in a fantasy world.

Just because you weren't good at school doesn't mean they were lying to you.

It means that you are retarded.

Quote: