news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-26-2009, 05:44 PM   #76
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
these ppl always say 'you believe everything your told'
but if you look at KTL and the free thinkers or wucorp they're the only ones that
1. changed their religion cause of wutang
2. take in information without question the source so long as the information back there view
3. have no education. i dont care about knowledging your self or whatever, why dont you do that AND get and education. a education is scientifically designed to teach you about the world, you can't say shit.
4. 'learn' from hip hop.

i learned the distance of the earth to the sun and that shit priest said on liquid swords on the only track i skip, but that's about it.

when a rapper goes "They're oppressing the black population" and you learn something new from that line your and idiot and a billy goat.
Quote:
i also learned from papoose law library cause its actual real live practical facts that exist, and not gravediggas talking about space ships of Ian and shit
ur a fuckin dummy.
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 05:45 PM   #77
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they also will swear to death they are correct. then when prove incorrect start making up information cause its more about 'winning' then being accurate.

they also confuse opinion and suspicion with information and insight. information would be names times dates figures-how many explosives it would take to blow down a building without shattering any glass and with people on the inside running out that did not report any independant explosions coupled with thousands of ppl on the street that didn't hear any explosions.

to think the government did it is an opinion, you dont KNOW if they did or not and your opinion my be based on..idk..something but the fact remains you have no clue and shouldn't act like you know
Old 01-26-2009, 05:45 PM   #78
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
That is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

You live in a fantasy world.

Just because you weren't good at school doesn't mean they were lying to you.

It means that you are retarded.
the 10% is doin an excellent job with u.
Old 01-26-2009, 05:46 PM   #79
SKAMPOE
Killem All

Quote:
they also will swear to death they are correct. then when prove incorrect start making up information cause its more about 'winning' then being accurate.

they also confuse opinion and suspicion with information and insight. information would be names times dates figures-how many explosives it would take to blow down a building without shattering any glass and with people on the inside running out that did not report any independant explosions coupled with thousands of ppl on the street that didn't hear any explosions.

to think the government did it is an opinion, you dont KNOW if they did or not and your opinion my be based on..idk..something but the fact remains you have no clue and shouldn't act like you know
another victim of the 10%
Old 01-26-2009, 05:50 PM   #80
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
schools are designed to lie to u and make u stoopit, i self educate.
a school is designed to increase the value of the human capital under any umbrella of legislation. to increase the value of human capital means to make the populace more equip to survive then they're competitors and conditioned for advance rational scientific and mathematical thought as well as encourage the blossoming of intellectual creativity.

you convinced yourself whatever the hell you just typed to justify dropping out. a person that self educates and spells stupid as stoopit should switch schools
Old 01-26-2009, 05:51 PM   #81
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The 10% is fake. There is literally know such thing.

The 10% is an invention of the poor and unhappy.

They needed to invent something so that they could blame their poverty and unhappiness on something or someone besides themselves.

Regardless, on wu-corp, I am the 5%. 85% of you are retarded. People like Cilvaringz and Immortal Technique have brainwashed you to buy their wack-ass albums by spitting propaganda at your weak minds, and I have taken on the thankless task of trying to save your devilish souls, despite there being no benefit to myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 05:53 PM   #82
SKAMPOE
Killem All

Quote:
a school is designed to increase the value of the human capital under any umbrella of legislation. to increase the value of human capital means to make the populace more equip to survive then they're competitors and conditioned for advance rational scientific and mathematical thought as well as encourage the blossoming of intellectual creativity.

you convinced yourself whatever the hell you just typed to justify dropping out. a person that self educates and spells stupid as stoopit should switch schools
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
The 10% is fake. There is literally know such thing.

The 10% is an invention of the poor and unhappy.

They needed to invent something so that they could blame their poverty and unhappiness on something or someone besides themselves.

Regardless, on wu-corp, I am the 5%. 85% of you are retarded. People like Cilvaringz and Immortal Technique have brainwashed you to buy their wack-ass albums by spitting propaganda at your weak minds, and I have taken on the thankless task of trying to save your devilish souls, despite there being no benefit to myself.
these two posts is exactly wat the 10% grafted individuals want u to think, they are winning, wake up gays WAKE UP!!
Old 01-26-2009, 05:54 PM   #83
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

"It was fuckin hologram tricknology, right skampoe?"

"Yea, Dont beleev wat yer told, nah meen?"

Old 01-26-2009, 05:56 PM   #84
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
these two posts is exactly wat the 10% grafted individuals want u to think, they are winning, wake up gays WAKE UP!!
what does grafted mean skampoe. you have 20 seconds to answer cause i know your hiting refresh like an em effer and see this the second it drops.

i'll be looking at your user activity to see hints of using google...or the lyric interpretation section of wuchamber.
Old 01-26-2009, 05:56 PM   #85
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Who is the 10%, Skampoe?

Name some names.

Do they have meetings?

Is there a headquarters?

Are all rich people in the 10%?

YOU ARE JUST REPEATING RANDOM THINGS YOU HAVE HEARD IN RAP SONGS

Quote:
Old 01-26-2009, 05:59 PM   #86
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

he's been viewin thread for 2 minutes

Viewing Thread RISE OF THE STUDENTS---REVOLUTION WILL BE TELEVIZED-via youtube @ 05:56 PMViewing Thread RISE OF THE STUDENTS---REVOLUTION WILL BE TELEVIZED-via youtube @ 05:56 PM

no answer still
Old 01-26-2009, 05:59 PM   #87
SKAMPOE
Killem All

that hologram shit mmm watch , they gonna stage the second coming of Christ, then, they are gonna hologram up sum aliens... sounds silly, but doo the reserch kid, ur sleepin, its sad cuz ur an original god, but wiff that anglo brains state ur doomed to fall.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:00 PM   #88
SKAMPOE
Killem All

lmao @ these 2 fags tryna test the god! like i said, do the fuckin reserch like i been doin it...
Old 01-26-2009, 06:02 PM   #89
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

hahahahahahahah!
LOL at him being dissappointed in my blackhood.

anyways. Skampoe wants and anglo saxon, i'll be watching your viewer activity to see any suspicious behavior. 1 minute to answer.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:02 PM   #90
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Now I feel bad.

I have been making fun of an actual retard.

I thought you just had twisted views and you were easily influenced, but you are literally retarded.

I'm sorry, big guy.

Quote: